Attachments

• IMG_8022.jpeg
    IMG_8022.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 17

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
A saying
Keep your friends close your enemies even closer
It doesn’t matter if he spoke on this 10years down the line, the fact of the matter is red sent them pics out red asked facts to expose him for what been in a very vulnerable place, instead of getting him the help he needed and was crying out for she decided to do more damage.
Zac today has brought awareness and hopefully out of all this s, people will have some courage to speak out.

Also dolly she has stated she will not apologise
Oh well more fool her ..thankyou I've understood more from here then on bloody tic tok ... gonna be fun watching her try worm her way out then x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh well more fool her ..thankyou I've understood more from here then on bloody tic tok ... gonna be fun watching her try worm her way out then x
Just be mindful there are people in here that have gone threw what Zac has and is very hard for these people to talk out against it, Zac asked for her help like what many people do, and she rushed off and did this, that could of finished that poor lad can you imagine what harm she can cause to someone, the constant bulling of elepha the bulling of Emz what about what she does we don’t know about
I so glad you have realised
Xx

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Just be mindful there are people in here that have gone threw what Zac has and is very hard for these people to talk out against it, Zac asked for her help like what many people do, and she rushed off and did this, that could of finished that poor lad can you imagine what harm she can cause to someone, the constant bulling of elepha the bulling of Emz what about what she does we don’t know about
I so glad you have realised
Xx
No worries thankyou for explaining.. x

Status
Not open for further replies.