Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I barely respect any of you on here, you are nasty to new users and think you are in some sort of cult and yes, i know a lot. That doesn't include Doubtfire, Chonky and Baguette.
I didn’t come here for anyone’s respect. I’m here to watch the world BURNNNN

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What did I do?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
If you find out can you tell us all lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: kushqueen
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m still trying to wake up and I absolutely have a drama hangover today, I feel like se.

People can do what they want, but I personally welcome new people, and unless they give reason to be sus of them, then they’re cool.

There is a three post limit for new accounts now, which is definitely a new thing. I think it’s a terrible idea, @Admin because given the nature of the forum, people will come and join, have a few opinions, people will reply to them and then they’re unable to respond and will be deemed as a troll troll.

Also just want to say @MrsDoubtfire, your video today was absolutely spot on. I watched it three times. Don’t ever be afraid to call out someone you may have previously supported ❤️❤️
This is really validating, thanks luv 😭 I was nervous, still am. I do get anxious, but that’s mostly ✨mental illness✨

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
I don’t understand why you have come in here all aggy? I don’t think this is the place for you, we call each other out on the daily and move on. It’s a forum to have our opinions on TikTok creators. Yes we all have lives but we love the bants in here. You are welcome here, just like anyone else is. If your going to come with insults than you have to expect it back 🤦🏽‍♀️
I didn't insult anyone, I was questioned why I commented on the situation with Shazzy. Just because I don't comment much on here doesn't mean I'm not watching lots of lives, in-between normal life. I'm not being told what I can and can't say by strangers on an app. I'm not that insecure or vulnerable

Reactions: StopAndStare
I didn't insult anyone, I was questioned why I commented on the situation with Shazzy. Just because I don't comment much on here doesn't mean I'm not watching lots of lives, in-between normal life. I'm not being told what I can and can't say by strangers on an app. I'm not that insecure or vulnerable
YoU dO yOu bOOo 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.