Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I didn't insult anyone, I was questioned why I commented on the situation with Shazzy. Just because I don't comment much on here doesn't mean I'm not watching lots of lives, in-between normal life. I'm not being told what I can and can't say by strangers on an app. I'm not that
Calm Down Gordon Ramsay GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don't feel sorry for her. She 💯 knew about what was going on with Zac. She also knew that Red hadn't been doxxed and lied through her skinny lips about that whole thing. She sat back and watched Taurian and Paigey be ripped to shreds over all that. Anybody that can sit back and watch 2 women be threatened and their children be threatened just to protect their scummy lieing mate is more than capable of being involved in what happened to Zac. She's a t.
Anyway goodmorning crimebuster!!
Good Morning GIF by Travis
I don’t believe J what so ever, it’s the same speech she gave about Pearl
I could be wrong 😑

Bob1

Apr 18, 2024
London
If J knew nothing about the images and wasn't sent the images then Reds story of "I was so distraught" falls through (even more), because of course you'd go to your bestie..

Her victim mentality was nearly the real her, but she was "smart" enough to leave out the fact freak part. Add that in and you have the real Red. She doesn't care, she never has and she never will. Which is evident with her having the same thought process after all this time.

Just want to say thank you to MrsDoubtfire, your video was needed this morning 🖤

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Going by her post on tiktok id assume she's gona be the brazen narcissist she is and go live with some quick bulshit and say she's not discussing it anymore 😒
I agree. This is what I think too. She'll do a pearl and just say she doesn't give a s and carry on. She has zero remorse and lacks empathy, she will cary on like the t she is

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
If J knew nothing about the images and wasn't sent the images then Reds story of "I was so distraught" falls through (even more), because of course you'd go to your bestie..

Her victim mentality was nearly the real her, but she was "smart" enough to leave out the fact freak part. Add that in and you have the real Red. She doesn't care, she never has and she never will. Which is evident with her having the same thought process after all this time.

Just want to say thank you to MrsDoubtfire, your video was needed this morning 🖤
Thank you poppet 😍

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Going by her post on tiktok id assume she's gona be the brazen narcissist she is and go live with some quick bulshit and say she's not discussing it anymore 😒
That's exactly what she will do.

These people are impenetrable, they have no sense of shame, just self preservation. They don't react because they feel bad but because they feel exposed.

Their brains are different. Retrograde.
dexter psychopath GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.