Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I feel like I'm mainly going to communicate in GIFs today. Sorry.
Tired Dog GIF by J

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
So back to the Frankie conspiracies what do we think has happened? Remember when NannyG took a "break" and never came back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So I got this the other night. I don’t think the idiot realized that the Frankie account was talking s on her queen 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4030.png
    IMG_4030.png
    315.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4031.png
    IMG_4031.png
    311 KB · Views: 62

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Am I missing Angies point or what? What they did to her yea it was awful but is she also forgetting what happened to her, well she did it on a social media platform. She got her bits out online. Zac didn’t do any of the stuff he sent to miss red online. Miss red had no right to send angies picture to anyone but imo it is a vastly different situation. One was online, one wasn’t.
Only time you will ever witness me sticking up for red (🤢) but she didn’t hold a gun to angies head and make her strip off on clapper.
Miss reds still a cretin though

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
All as bad as each other. If it wasn't for MamaKaz going in for Zac the other night he wouldn't come out fighting and outing Red. If EQ didn't fall out with DG she'd still be sat in that circle rather than acting like a spoilt child who's had their xbox taken away. It's crazy , they're ALL bad and they'll all be in each others pockets again in 6 months , rinse & repeat.
Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Because there's been an account with a similar name ran by one of them on TikTok pretending to be one of us. Because they have a history of trying to lure people into "fake" discords to get people to expose themselves and then go onto dox them, make edits of their children and dead relatives. This person made a discord and came in here saying people should join in because they didn't feel comfortable here before even trying to fit in. Again I can't reiterate enough that I don't give a do if you find me distasteful especially after sucking a fart out my arse the other night when I liked your comment. Have a great day x

you already said you didn't give do that I found the comment distasteful so thats a red herring unless you really do give a do? As far as sucking a fart out your arse the other night because you liked my comment.. now you're just being ridiculous and reaching - but have great day too xx

Status
Not open for further replies.