Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
So MT has "made a statement" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is what comes to mind when I hear his voice
Gordon Ramsay Bug GIF by National Geographic Channel

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Hang on a minute. Today in No face’s live fact freak said that when he saw the video he reached out to Zac but Zac just said he only reached out yesterday. πŸ€”

Reactions: BattyBat
Mar 30, 2024
Derby
I just deleted the discord (after looking how to on google) as nobody used it, which is fine. It had no ulterior motive attached to it, and the implication that it was to be used for things such as doxxing is frankly ridiculous

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
If Red even tries to deflect and say that facts shared the photos etc. I believe that facts would have never have shared them from a malicious place. I believe he was genuinely concerned and he reached out to Zac at the time. Red said he didn’t need help! God knows what she classes as needing help πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
He pretty much said red asked him to take them down because it implicated her in the whole thing. I don’t beleive it was from a malicious place either

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Hard cringe at Zac and his Hero Speech. And all the adoring fans …. There are so many people on TikTok that need to have a hero and a villain. They don’t learn from these situations - everyone saying what a good person he is like they said about miss red. they have no ability to realise it is their fixation on parasocial relations that is he real issue. YOU IF ZAC OR ANYONE ELSE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!

I just deleted the discord (after looking how to on google) as nobody used it, which is fine. It had no ulterior motive attached to it, and the implication that it was to be used for things such as doxxing is frankly ridiculous
It's not ridiculous. That's what the platform has been used for for the last couple of years, it's what most people know it for. People don't even acknowledge it as a gaming platform anymore.

Mar 23, 2024
China
Wow! Is all I can say on this whole thing!!
Angie being a megacunt and making it all about herself without a thought as to how low Zac must’ve been feeling! This has to be the end of dread now!!!
Smile definitely is not all there!!! The enabling she does for Angie is awful she is worse than Lyndz!!!
Top girl has been brainwashed very quickly by the cult!!! 😳😳

Status
Not open for further replies.