Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
ToI left cheesecake thawing on the side all night because I forgot about it, I've just put it in the fridge. Will I die if I eat it? Yes I realise this could be a Google search.
Death Die GIF by My Chemical Romance
This is interesting because, I put toast in toaster and forgot and went to bed and left the toast there AND the packet of best butter out on the worktop all night.

My cats definitely licked the butter. I can see lick marks on it. Can I scrape the butter and still use it because I want toast or do I have to buy a new one, because I don’t really want to go out? It was a brand new butter aswell.

To answer your question, EAT THAT CHEESECAKE!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac's Oscar Winner's acceptance speech HAHA. he has mentioned SO much stuff I have broken down key points:

He loves his dogs - hes caring and loving
Hes had so many messages - hes popular and everyone is on his side
He will do a meet up with fans (not too many of you though only about 10) - he is very popular
He was in foster care - he has a hard past and therefore forgive him
He is going to go to see musicians his mother liked - makes story about an old woman manipualting him not other way around have legs
he just wants positivity - hes better than the negative shows
he speaks to other creators - hes popular

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m on a rage right now.
Can’t deal with these fing enablers anymore.

I went quiet for a while because I felt bad, but hi Angie, it’s drama banana. I’m back b.

Use the £100 you keep trying to send me on PayPal to get some fing TERRAPI.
So it was March that I told everyone publicly in here 🤣🤣

Alex with this breaking news gossip, coming out with stuff from two months ago. Bro.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
This is interesting because, I put toast in toaster and forgot and went to bed and left the toast there AND the packet of best butter out on the worktop all night.

My cats definitely licked the butter. I can see lick marks on it. Can I scrape the butter and still use it because I want toast or do I have to buy a new one, because I don’t really want to go out? It was a brand new butter aswell.

Oh my cat totally licked the top of the cheesecake and I'm still going to eat it 🤣 just scrape off the obvious tongue prints 🤣✌️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Zac's Oscar Winner's acceptance speech HAHA. he has mentioned SO much stuff I have broken down key points:

He loves his dogs - hes caring and loving
Hes had so many messages - hes popular and everyone is on his side
He will do a meet up with fans (not too many of you though only about 10) - he is very popular
He was in foster care - he has a hard past and therefore forgive him
He is going to go to see musicians his mother liked - makes story about an old woman manipualting him not other way around have legs
he just wants positivity - hes better than the negative shows
he speaks to other creators - hes popular
I'm doing a meet up with fans.

I'm going tescos to chat with checky the checkout.
Rose Byrne Fan GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

Nah just scrape the top and eat it you’ll be fine 😜

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
He's so fing pissed off that he's kept on the edge's of the big creators circle.

They all know he's a massive fing prick, so keep him on the out.
Charlie Please GIF by Adult Swim
he came in a live with Baguette and was SUCH a nob and so angry and salty (think cockerpoo) to her. It was SO disproportional, theyre all falling apart its great

Status
Not open for further replies.