Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s odd as do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I see loads of them now. Floating round telling people what we think etc. So I do what any reasonable totally sane person would do.

I troll them mercilessly till they leave the live πŸ₯Ή
Omg you missed me this morning. Canadian angies, Kat came in the live and I caught her so I tagged her and said hello pc nonce waffle and it wasn't ghosted but she didn't reply πŸ’€

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I don’t know if I’m just a heartless b or what. But why are all these people mourning like it’s some great big loss to their lives. It’s a woman who does a virtual show bashing others. You’ve never met this woman before and I can guarantee she doesn’t give a do about anyone unless they’re giving her money. Give it a fing rest with β€˜oh I’m so heartbroken I loved her so much’ loved what??? Watching her bully and belittle other people. Okay babe

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
shall i come on when im truly pissed later or shut my mouth true comments are accepted as long as your truly not really horrible . do off angie that's a true statement tbf . 🀣 🀣 🀣 i just waiting for newt to tell me to feck off forum for tonight . we have to believe in righteousness and newt is the best we can hope for at this point truely ok im going love you chunky 😘😘:love:

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Schitts Creek Hair Flip GIF by CBC
she will .ffs it will be my down fall ffs but you got to love our newt :love: :love: :love:

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I needed a break from the dread stuff. Can I just say filters need to be banned. I can see using it in small doses but ffs. Imperfections are ok to display.

Attachments

• IMG_4045.jpeg
    IMG_4045.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4044.jpeg
    IMG_4044.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4046.jpeg
    IMG_4046.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4047.png
    IMG_4047.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4049.png
    IMG_4049.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 44
Mar 2, 2024
I don’t know if I’m just a heartless b or what. But why are all these people mourning like it’s some great big loss to their lives. It’s a woman who does a virtual show bashing others. You’ve never met this woman before and I can guarantee she doesn’t give a do about anyone unless they’re giving her money. Give it a fing rest with β€˜oh I’m so heartbroken I loved her so much’ loved what??? Watching her bully and belittle other people. Okay babe
I agree πŸ’― If that makes me a heartless b too, so be it ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.