Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
So did the timeline go:
Zac finds out about Kaz/Gracie (+secretly Reds exposure).
Zac messages Red to explain how he's been suffering, sending photographs as Red would demand receipts anyway.
Red sends these photos to Kaz, has Gracie join the call (whatever it was) and they decide that he's probably lying, but HE NEEDS EXPOSING.
So Red, then, took the photos to Fact Freak (and probably the other info) to see if he would take the bait and leave the heat off of them.
He refused.
The other two twats then ran full speed to do the exposure before Fact Freak could warn Zac? Cause I remember them both mentioning it was rushed and they had wanted to do it at a later date - so why not? Unless you were worried FactFreak would grass your simple pie faced leader out?
J'S FELLA LEFT HER FOR A MAN he only stuck around because of the heavy masculine energy.
(I felt I was being too kind and needed to break it up. DONNA YOUR SENSE OF STYLE IS SHOCKING! (that) RED HAIR with (those) GREEN TOPS... darksided

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It just been very emotional, just had to do a funeral for a lady bird 🤦🏻‍♀️ the grandson is distraught 😭
Tell him it's a bad lady's fault called Donna, and that there will be justice tomorrow <3 And maybe give them a night nurse and mini milk. Or zopiclone and some red velvet, that cheers me up <3

I DON'T HAVE KIDS OK, BEFORE RHINOSAURTAM COMES IN BELLOWING ABOUT SOCIAL SERVICES

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
She's lost over 700 since I looked this morning
I knew I should have checked myself before believing what was being said, but I wanted it to be true So let's just stick with the 12k 🤫 noone will check

Reaction GIF

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Battle off the Angie's

So far I don’t mind Canadian Angies but they are a very serious bunch. 💀

They’re giving political level analysis of each member of the EDL.

A young lass in the box can’t quite fathom that her relationship with her best friend might not be the same as Js and MR and they’re being very gentle with her which would never happen in pisshead angies.

I swear people DO NOT read the Code of Conduct. CLAPPER DOES NOT ALLOW NUDITY OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT ON STREAM

👏👏 i have tried to say this multiple times falls on deaf ears. Its a platform where OF ect can be promoted but not acted upon. The private rooms thing is just generally weird in itself. Just like lost slaved his girlfriend out to pay for her own breast implants he treated her like an animal it was disgusting. I also think lost has involvement with this somehow and pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.