Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Omfg they're torturing him every time they say Luke 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Silly swollen stable boy. MT crapping it as well, 'YOU CAN'T! well, they are. this is not your sandbox MT and loads of these people/audience have been waiting for your lot to get their arses handed to them. You're doing the work for them. It's great.

Seems to be a fact.

No ones bothered.
Always the way they take in the bits that benefit them, wonder if they would sit with angie if they knew she asked for a death certificate of someone's unalived relative. The things these people have done yet they sit on fing pedestals and choose what fits best.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Then why are you all over the app talking like you’re one of us. You’re even in boxes with cc in your name. It’s a bit rude.
Hi as for being RUDE and prancing around TikTok with CC you are aware, I wasn’t aware that I had to comment on here as well as on TT. As I said I will remove it when my seven days are up sweetheart due to name change restrictions. I don’t want you feeling like I’m stepping on anyone’s
Hairy toes. I have been told now by two people I can join. Maybe it’s just me you don’t like?
To be fair...I just slid in unnoticed! 🤣
well don’t be getting under anyone’s feet and for god sake make sure you post everyday or else ..do TT and don’t go on any lives or comment you’ll get screen shot and held accountable for your actions. No one has welcomed me mind and I’m still waiting to find out what the initiation is. Being a scouse girl we don’t flake or back down. Anyway watch your slug trail doesn’t get you into bother

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Yes she did, she also admitted to taking all her underage gaming friends to Alton towers and Blackpool (apparently with parents permission) but idgaf it’s still weird af!

Chester is a drunk yes but I believe him on this one he just doesn’t seem credible to others because of his addiction.

What has she said about it?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Yes she did, she also admitted to taking all her underage gaming friends to Alton towers and Blackpool (apparently with parents permission) but idgaf it’s still weird af!

Chester is a drunk yes but I believe him on this one he just doesn’t seem credible to others because of his addiction.
That time she drove to see cla in hospital the rumours were that the underage mod went with her for the journey with parents permission. All allegedly

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Hi as for being RUDE and prancing around TikTok with CC you are aware, I wasn’t aware that I had to comment on here as well as on TT. As I said I will remove it when my seven days are up sweetheart due to name change restrictions. I don’t want you feeling like I’m stepping on anyone’s
Hairy toes. I have been told now by two people I can join. Maybe it’s just me you don’t like?

well don’t be getting under anyone’s feet and for god sake make sure you post everyday or else ..do TT and don’t go on any lives or comment you’ll get screen shot and held accountable for your actions. No one has welcomed me mind and I’m still waiting to find out what the initiation is. Being a scouse girl we don’t flake or back down. Anyway watch your slug trail doesn’t get you into bother
I have questions, what did you think cc was? Did you think it was a tiktok group?

Status
Not open for further replies.