Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
england
Crazy Ex Girlfriend Yes GIF
Lynz taking a break I see from her cell mate lover, helping her Angie 👀

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Hiiiiiii everyone 💖 I seem to have upset some of you in the group for my non posting on cc. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement, but when I had previously tried it blocks me. And as for everyone calling me out on my posts and lives can you stop. I can’t take the CC off of my name due to more restrictions on my name change within 7 days. So rather than looking for someone to kick off on as stated, why not help me engage me on here why not message me. Looks awful in front of people who have taken a disliking to CC. Maybe checking on who new members are if it’s that important, have more checks on who people are. I actually added miss baguette to my personal TT when I asked if it was OKAY for me to join. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. 💖💖💖💖 have a lovely bank holiday weekend ☺️

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Hiiiiiii everyone 💖 I seem to have upset some of you in the group for my non posting on cc. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement, but when I had previously tried it blocks me. And as for everyone calling me out on my posts and lives can you stop. I can’t take the CC off of my name due to more restrictions on my name change within 7 days. So rather than looking for someone to kick off on as stated, why not help me engage me on here why not message me. Looks awful in front of people who have taken a disliking to CC. Maybe checking on who new members are if it’s that important, have more checks on who people are. I actually added miss baguette to my personal TT when I asked if it was OKAY for me to join. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. 💖💖💖💖 have a lovely bank holiday weekend ☺️
I asked a genuine question, did you think it was a tiktok group? I'm genuinely curious, not being nasty or anything

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
First of all it’s not a requirement, but it’s kind of what we’re about.
Secondly we will do what the do we like.
Thirdly we don’t care how bad we look we are trolls!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Nope nope and fing nope exit to the left
You was asked a question and came back up your own ass you have insulted people by calling them hairy toes been vile to us
So nope not welcoming or helping you

Attachments

• IMG_8091.jpeg
    IMG_8091.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 26
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Oo this may have been a mistake hon

Status
Not open for further replies.