Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
ARGH! My hands a sweating SO BAD! I just wanna hop up there and ROCK THEIR WORLD! I don't have enough followers to video though, so I'm sat here shaking my leg at 256mph
Mad Fists GIF

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Hiiiiiii everyone 💖 I seem to have upset some of you in the group for my non posting on cc. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement, but when I had previously tried it blocks me. And as for everyone calling me out on my posts and lives can you stop. I can’t take the CC off of my name due to more restrictions on my name change within 7 days. So rather than looking for someone to kick off on as stated, why not help me engage me on here why not message me. Looks awful in front of people who have taken a disliking to CC. Maybe checking on who new members are if it’s that important, have more checks on who people are. I actually added miss baguette to my personal TT when I asked if it was OKAY for me to join. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. 💖💖💖💖 have a lovely bank holiday weekend ☺️
Miss girl, respectfully it’s no one’s job to message you or help you fit in. You’re old enough to look after yourself. I actually did have a warm welcome because I wasn’t begging it and needed baby walked through how to talk to people at whatever big age you are

Status
Not open for further replies.