Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Ditto, can’t be dealing with actual people…answered the door to my Ubereats driver the other day and he called me ‘little girl’ which was me done with interacting for the next decade
My favourite is getting the ‘is your mum home’ whist im stood there literally covered in tattoos and literally own the house I live in. But yea no bother old man, I’ll go get my mum for you 🥲

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hbo GIF by Silicon Valley

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
My favourite is getting the ‘is your mum home’ whist im stood there literally covered in tattoos and literally own the house I live in. But yea no bother old man, I’ll go get my mum for you 🥲
“Is there an adult in?” And I’m stood there like??? I am the adult! I will admit I have used it for my own gain when people try to stop me as I walk past to discuss changing broadband etc I’m like “oh…I’m too young to talk about this, sorry 🥺

Feb 29, 2024
“Is there an adult in?” And I’m stood there like??? I am the adult! I will admit I have used it for my own gain when people try to stop me as I walk past to discuss changing broadband etc I’m like “oh…I’m too young to talk about this, sorry 🥺
I once was at my daughters school stood at reception talking to a member of staff. And I heard the Head Teacher say 'why are you out of class' I turned round and he said 'oh Mrs ... I'm sorry' 🤣🤣🤣 I'm only 4ft 11 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.