Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itโ€™s meeee hahaha! I went on twice about a year ago. But I quickly started to notice things I didnโ€™t like. I didnโ€™t really know anything about her show at the time. But yeah anyway HI. ITS ME.
Welcome dear! Can I ask you to reply to my comment on your post just to be sure please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Weโ€™ve had a few moles and I wouldnโ€™t want someone pretending to be me either ๐Ÿฉต I hope this is ok to ask but if you are her, itโ€™s to protect you ๐Ÿ‘€

The fact it took 17 hours for anyone to even notice should humble her ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sheโ€™s like a side character of a side character. All I know about her is the Paul breach rose thing and itโ€™s so cringe I refuse to think of her. Can she just keep to sucking up to creators and not comment cafe?

I agree with this. @MrsDoubtfire your content is just saying whatโ€™s happened and you are careful about forcing your own opinion. No one can be offended by you just stating what happened. Itโ€™s very light content and when it comes to something sensitive, you approach it as such. Donโ€™t be doubting yourself. Theres a reason itโ€™s so loved
Thatโ€™s lush ๐Ÿฅน thanks luv ๐Ÿฉต

Mar 2, 2024
Sheโ€™s like a side character of a side character. All I know about her is the Paul breach rose thing and itโ€™s so cringe I refuse to think of her. Can she just keep to sucking up to creators and not comment cafe?
I didn't even know she was trying to shag Paul breach. All I knew was she came in here and told us she was beautiful and doesn't get Botox or lip filler and I told her I knew that because she has tiny lips.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ok are these people okโ€ฆ. Dread knows what she is doing the MH card has been pulled for her to get sympathy

Attachments

• IMG_8136.png
    IMG_8136.png
    252.8 KB · Views: 64
I didn't even know she was trying to shag Paul breach. All I knew was she came in here and told us she was beautiful and doesn't get Botox or lip filler and I told her I knew that because she has tiny lips.
Whatโ€™s she even look like? I think she may be blonde? I donโ€™t begrudge anyone being beautiful, I shag my mirror a few times a week.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This is really well put and laid out, thank you luv. I hate how I crumble as soon as someone mentions their MH ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I can understand that, itโ€™s something that affects a lot of people (personally or indirectly via someone they know and love) so itโ€™s going to be something that hits close to home but remember Red does not think like that. She does not take into account others MH as shown by what she did to Zac.

I can understand that, itโ€™s something that affects a lot of people (personally or indirectly via someone they know and love) so itโ€™s going to be something that hits close to home but remember Red does not think like that. She does not take into account others MH as shown by what she did to Zac.
Youโ€™re right, you all are - thank you ๐Ÿฉต

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Welcome dear! Can I ask you to reply to my comment on your post just to be sure please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Weโ€™ve had a few moles and I wouldnโ€™t want someone pretending to be me either ๐Ÿฉต I hope this is ok to ask but if you are her, itโ€™s to protect you ๐Ÿ‘€
Agree I canโ€™t be telling anyone else to plait s today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.