Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
On a similar note, I have a colleague in work who just took a dislike to me from the off. She’s been pretty nasty and vindictive about me to others, and made up lies to my boss. As I was fairly new at the time, I just put it down to me taking a position she’d stepped down from due to her physical health. Fast forward a year and she’s had a fall out with many of our colleagues and lied and been cruel about them to others, including senior management. This week after back stabbing her work best friend, she’s been crying and seeked advice and help from me of all people. I then found myself feeling sorry for her. I can’t help but feel empathy when others ( even if I don’t like them), are hurting. Then I had a word with myself and got someone to be nearby to witness the conversations incase she once again tried to lie on me, or turn the situation around. It’s a very fine line, but always protect yourself first. Sorry for essay.
What a sty work situation and what a sty colleague, I’m sorry 😒 No need to apologise at all luv, it helps to relate. It’s awful that people can take advantage of someone’s good will/heart.

I think that’s why this place needs to exist, because creators have often mislead us as to who they are and it’s healthy to call it out and help others. Look how you lot helped give my head a wobble! Hopefully that makes sense, I haven’t slept for s 🙈

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Someone talk sense into me,
I’m flapping
Don't flap. Your content is good, factual and fair. Miss Red decided Emz was a good target the day after SH, She also showed no real concern for Zac. If this was someone else she'd be all over it like a rash.
I get how your feeling because MH is close to home for you (and me) but I think as long as its fair and truthful then post what you want.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Apparently she comes on here to tell us she's gorgeous and we all go off our heads and she doesn't even read our replies but the jokes on us because it took about a day for about to even notice the story she dedicated to us 😭

I don’t even know who she is. 😭

Aside from the fact she may/may not look like a space raider and is a big fan of the smoothing filter. 🤷‍♀️

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Apparently she comes on here to tell us she's gorgeous and we all go off our heads and she doesn't even read our replies but the jokes on us because it took about a day for about to even notice the story she dedicated to us 😭
Alicia needs to stick to discussing her bellybutton with Roshaante and leave the trolling 🧌 to us fs
High Five Parks And Rec GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.