Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It does, but man she is one evil human. The videos were endless of her demeaning every race and religion in existence. Even age of the person doesn’t stop her. I just can’t support that kind of behavior.
I don’t blame you at all 🙅🏻‍♀️ She has said some of the worst things on the app and I don’t think something being an “act” protects someone 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She must be having a laugh with the jet lag s. Tenerife isn’t that far to travel. I live part time between where I am currently and France and travel back and forth every other month (with my own money not TT money 🙂), never once complained about jet lag on a country with an hour time difference. Just admit you bottled it, t
I'm 5% French you know

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Zacks live, saying he felt baited into sending his photos basically. His phone calls were either being ignored or hung up on. People kept saying they didn't believe him so sent photos and thought there thats proof if they won't listen to his voice.
I genuinely believe he felt cornered ❤️‍🩹

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
In Your Face Tigtone GIF by Adult Swim

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Zacks live, saying he felt baited into sending his photos basically. His phone calls were either being ignored or hung up on. People kept saying they didn't believe him so sent photos and thought there thats proof if they won't listen to his voice.
And I have heard MamaKaz slyly reference it loads of times of her lives I just didn't understand the full context at the time. So it's understandable why he came out and told his story first.

Status
Not open for further replies.