Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
As someone who Reds gone after I can understand fully. She labelled me and Stoney disgusting names all in front of thousands of lemmings who believed every word. I went to J and she liased a call to red.

Anyway, it’s not about me atm, I just get what Zac went through
Jesus, I had no idea?! I can’t imagine what it must feel like to have that many people focused on you and sending hate 😞

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just stumbled across this 😳. What in the world is going on? TikTok needs to just get rid of battles and gifting all together. Or put a limit on it. This s is never ending.
I have to be honest with the one thought that occurred to me. If they were part of his tight community, why on earth would he zone in on them at such a vulnerable time and do all the hate sending?! It’s like it doesn’t make sense or there’s stuff missing?

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
She's on wine 🍷
Hopefully it'll get interesting. She's so bitter that everyone is feeling sorry for Zac, not her.

Sad Pity Party GIF

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Angies narrative this week is all about her being the victim. So all her actions can be claimed as a reaction.

I know some of the tik tok begs read here Be very careful eohh Angie, she's in a very tight spot and will do anything to find a possible out. She's dangerous.

Space Scifi GIF by Tim Robinson
Has she paid for the door to be replaced yet after the police used their key last week?

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
Get well soon speedy recovery hun 🩷

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just stumbled across this 😳. What in the world is going on? TikTok needs to just get rid of battles and gifting all together. Or put a limit on it. This s is never ending.
Even if he has done wrong, that can be dealt with later, it’s the facts she has done this and the worst part in what she has done is the fact freak bit and to who ever else she sent this too, we know it’s not the first time and last time she got caught it was years and back room phone calls to Zavi to get Tony from exposing her, unfortunately this time she can’t get away with it, what life has taught me is if one person speaks out others follow eg Jimmy saville roplh Harris and many more who have done serious wrong once one person spoke out others had the courage to do the same ❤️

Mar 2, 2024
Jesus, I had no idea?! I can’t imagine what it must feel like to have that many people focused on you and sending hate 😞
When me and Donna have clashed before it’s always been on equal footing. When she had that huge platform behind her wanting our blood, me and Stoney stood no chance.

If I’m honest with you, that’s probably why I’ve held back with you. You’ve never hidden you had a soft spot for her. No hate toward you. I have a soft spot for an angry ginger who beefs his own shadow 😂💖

Status
Not open for further replies.