Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
To be fair I was in her live the day that Red and all her minions went in and went for her. It was pretty horrific to watch. I’ll be honest it upset me.
Yeah I've seen her attacked afew times. It's not nice to watch, people have run with things saying she went for kids when what she said was how come J is online all the time when she's got kids. Many have said alot worse and don't get the hate.
However
Of late I found her abit me,me,me..and jumping on bandwagons. She seems to be trying to be a big creator but I don't think she's got the personality to do it

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Could you imagine being a PR manager for dread, Angie, Pearl, Luke, Alex and Chester? 😂😂😂

shut the fuck up GIF
Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock
Give Up What GIF by Law & Order
i quit dave bautista GIF by WWE

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Those assholes on holiday again really grating on me. Yes I'm jealous 😫 Rub it in why don't they

Art Lol GIF by Endangered Labs
I hope they get chronic 💩 but there’s too much turbulence on the plane so the seatbelt light stays on and they don’t dare to even fart then when they get home they discover they left the taps on plus a mosquito sneaks back in their luggage and then they can’t get it out of their house AND it lays eggs so there’s a sudden infestation of mosquitoes that never leave their home! 😈

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I hope they get chronic 💩 but there’s too much turbulence on the plane so the seatbelt light stays on and they don’t dare to even fart then when they get home they discover they left the taps on plus a mosquito sneaks back in their luggage and then they can’t get it out of their house AND it lays eggs so there’s a sudden infestation of mosquitoes that never leave their home! 😈
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
On a similar note, I have a colleague in work who just took a dislike to me from the off. She’s been pretty nasty and vindictive about me to others, and made up lies to my boss. As I was fairly new at the time, I just put it down to me taking a position she’d stepped down from due to her physical health. Fast forward a year and she’s had a fall out with many of our colleagues and lied and been cruel about them to others, including senior management. This week after back stabbing her work best friend, she’s been crying and seeked advice and help from me of all people. I then found myself feeling sorry for her. I can’t help but feel empathy when others ( even if I don’t like them), are hurting. Then I had a word with myself and got someone to be nearby to witness the conversations incase she once again tried to lie on me, or turn the situation around. It’s a very fine line, but always protect yourself first. Sorry for essay.
Business as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.