Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU

just come on and take the outrage. it's going to happen she's just giving people time to get more wound up and discuss their dislike of her in smaller lives, the longer people sit with the feeling of disliking her being denied their 'pound of flesh' the more incensed they'll be when she does grace us with her lies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Just stumbled across this 😳. What in the world is going on? TikTok needs to just get rid of battles and gifting all together. Or put a limit on it. This s is never ending.
I know who this character is. She is very strange, that’s gifts she decided she wanted back, when he wouldn’t be her bestie. She was fan girling. Then in his old discord (she’s the reason he no longer has one), she kept sending wildly explicit messages about MH, SH etc snd was really triggering. She was repeatedly asked to stop and consider others, however she gets drunk daily, and takes drugs, then vents and pushes etc. she’s really isn’t a decent human and has been pushing this a year. She tried to get Rambo, among others to expose him, when he saw all the proof from mods etc he was like nooo. Ultimately wjen pushed what she wants is a private phone call with Zac xx

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Did I just hear someone saying Angie can go to jail for triggering people 😭 can she?
I mean…I don’t think she can it depends I think. Essentially I’m sure you’re allowed to say a lot aside from specific targeted threats/hateful speech or the like. I don’t think you can get jail time for ‘triggering’ someone or a lot more people would be in prison

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
As someone who Reds gone after I can understand fully. She labelled me and Stoney disgusting names all in front of thousands of lemmings who believed every word. I went to J and she liased a call to red.

Anyway, it’s not about me atm, I just get what Zac went through
It really is about you as well. It shows a pattern. She’s not the sweet lady she pretends to be. I hope you’re ok xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.