Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyhaze

Apr 25, 2024
Earth
LAdy Haze the mystique is going into taurians box. reemember her saying she could blow the whole app apart but she doesnt have a single receipt
That’s me lol, I wanted to go in to show that Angie had been conversing with Feisty, Pineapple and the other wronguns, of course I’m not going to get in but nobody is stating the obvious it’s grating

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Why are they reading this stuff about feisty but acting like her ex is innocent? She was also involved 😭
The part where she said "I didn't know she was pretending to be disabled I wiped her arse and showered her" and then said when asked how she knew Fiesty was lying about her disability "I have 8 years of doorcam of her walking about"

Soooo she knew she wasn't disabled but wiped her arse? Weird.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
Is this the pic that they are all talking about?
Don’t get me wrong, I will be the first to point out anything to do with child abuse, but this just looks like a regular word document? And it doesn’t show any official logos so how do we know this is real info? and doesn’t she currently have her children in her care?
2BF023FE-D3EF-4F9F-B6E9-8068DCE1063A.jpeg

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
That’s me lol, I wanted to go in to show that Angie had been conversing with Feisty, Pineapple and the other wronguns, of course I’m not going to get in but nobody is stating the obvious it’s grating
You don’t have enough followers to get in the box. You need 200 for no cam and 800 to put your camera on

Reactions: ladyhaze
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The part where she said "I didn't know she was pretending to be disabled I wiped her arse and showered her" and then said when asked how she knew Fiesty was lying about her disability "I have 8 years of doorcam of her walking about"

Soooo she knew she wasn't disabled but wiped her arse? Weird.
I'm glad I didn't hear that part 😭😭😭😭😭 arse wiping 😭😭😭 for 8 years????

Status
Not open for further replies.