Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london
im so confuised - youve done a poll and kept saying baguette and mrs doubtfire should do a live? i swear its you id have to scroll back to tag you if you canr remember
Ok so the poll was asked by someone that wanted it created if you look you’ll see their comment was on the said poll. I had an over whelming amount of people wanting either MD or MB to do FYP as enjoyed their clips. I was merely listening to others and putting it in a poll. That’s all. I’ve joked about with MD & MB about it directly. I have a 23k main account I’m live on daily doing my thing. So yes I will & do go live when I wish. The 🤣🤣🤣🤣 emojis normally mean you’re messing around. Every man & his dog was live this morning so I just joked about someone needed to represent CC and do an honest unbiased live. I’ll tell you what I’ll refrain from commenting in here and ltap likes on posts so not to offend others with BANTER

• Sad
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
There are more documents that have been shown saying about the state of the house ect
I don’t even want to see them god.. I hate hearing about children being mistreated.

It’s so wrong that these poor children’s documents are being shared like this, bless them. Does anyone know if they are safe now? And why she’s allowed her children now?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Canadian Angies live is RUINING our cockinthemouth exposure!!!!

Stabbing Get Ready GIF by Arrow Video

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ok so the poll was asked by someone that wanted it created if you look you’ll see their comment was on the said poll. I had an over whelming amount of people wanting either MD or MB to do FYP as enjoyed their clips. I was merely listening to others and putting it in a poll. That’s all. I’ve joked about with MD & MB about it directly. I have a 23k main account I’m live on daily doing my thing. So yes I will & do go live when I wish. The 🤣🤣🤣🤣 emojis normally mean you’re messing around. Every man & his dog was live this morning so I just joked about someone needed to represent CC and do an honest unbiased live. I’ll tell you what I’ll refrain from commenting in here and ltap likes on posts so not to offend others with BANTER
Woah relax - I was just saying why don’t you be the one to go live as you have mentioned it repeatedly?

Feb 29, 2024
I hate it when people say well if she’s that bad why did she get her kids back? Didn’t baby P have social involved and still died at the hands of parents just like many kids do! How is that even an argument, so many kids get taken away and the given back to be abused it doesn’t mean feisty is innocent there’s evidence she’s an abuser!

Status
Not open for further replies.