Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I’ve been here like 5 days, i literally just don’t shut up so that probably helps😂😂
How many times can you post each day. And just so you know I’m really good at being sarcastic, so please don’t think I would want a sit down chat and coffee with a wet wipe who’s gonna whinge at how many posts I’ve done. I joined because I enjoyed calling out all the delusional fs on TT who sit there forcing (not begging) money from people. Anyway congratulations girl for standing on your on two feet, you’re a brave soul cutie pie 🥰 you’ll have you’re prefect badge in no time. I have to say though I haven’t seen you on TT are you hiding out?
❤️❤️❤️😂😂 The thing is we get blamed for nearly everything so having someone going round with CC in the name and no one knowing them as such makes it worse
someone does know me though turkey wings go have a your coffee ffs! You’re stalking me now
Jesus wept. Help help you engage?! Did I push you out my fanny and forget?! I’m being entirely funny when I ask this, why should I be checking on new members??! Half of us are feral and the other half I have on ignore.

Also, I couldn’t give a flying fing t if people dislike us. When I joined I jumped straight in and interacted. It may have escaped your attention but we’re trolls, poppet. We’re here because we don’t fit in but we fit great with each other.

Pull your draws up, grab your girly balls and join in.
Youd know if you did 🫢so do off fy
well it’s suggested that I’ve just took it upon myself to come on in made myself comfortable, made a profile, got a pic and fed off 🤣 but why aren’t those who have hairy toes listening to…
M I CANT fING POST MORE THAN THREE TIMES. And then say oh look she’s got an attitude wtf a troll getting vexed because I’m saying I can’t fing post. RIGHTO. Did anyone else ask or did they just fing join.
I am more than fing aware what this group is and just for future reference I don’t wear draws I like my balls to hang free, just like my tits
I came to cc not knowing what it was and just adapted, that’s what you do. Didn’t put cc in my name though.
It isn’t anyone’s job to welcome you.
Also - ‘hairy toes’ 👀 fr? That’s some Minaj ‘big foot’ type flop beat.
No one said they don’t like you, it’s an anonymous forum, no one knows who you are and it should stay that way.
Who tf said anyone had to post every day? That’s nonsense talk.
Lastly jfc no one even needed to know/cares that you’re scouse, it’s irrelevant - that’s like me saying I’m 7ft tall or have a great big bushy beard with lizard scales on my arms, no one gives a f and it’s pointless unless you were trying to flex. Imo being from a certain area in a country doesn’t really mean anything in terms of character etc.

Btw hello and welcome I actually do have hairy toes, is that going to be an issue? 🙃
no just letting those who have asked who I was. I’m not a soft t and being scouse isn’t irrelevant, due to stating I have incitation to pass ( I’m sure I deffo left uni years ago), i am still waiting though 4 days on.
Some said I’ve posted 3 times made and profile and got off like I’ve done do all to be apart of CC, please people stop fretting. As I said soon as I can take fing CC off I will! Or I might just leave it on 😜.
I’m confused though, I can join but can’t put cc on my name, do you have to be special or speak a certain way?. Anyhow I will see how I feel on the day I might just leave it and make out it just stands for cocky t no one will ever know 🤣
Anyone reading this will be thinking wtaf so now they are calling their own members out 🫣
Yeah hairy toes are a no no for me infact anything hairy backs sacks and cracks not a fing chance …..apart from hairy heads and brows.
As for the hello and welcome, I’m ok thanks I didn’t want it, I was being sarcastic.
Imagine allowing a weirdo like me (refusing to use my 3x post per day) to rock up onto forum who is gonna waste their time and put CC on their name for no reason, but to be a pretend troll of course.
Honestly I didn’t know bad ass trolls were wet wipes.
they use up their 3 comments?

Neon Rated GIF by NEON
You guessed it
@Miss Tiffi Toffi don’t sad react. Call me a cheeky t and laugh, woman!
i wish i fing could I might as well give up I can’t even give it back in here I have to sit here like a lemon liking posts 🤪
Who is hairy toes lol 😂
you yer tramp
Well I didn't put cc in my name for ages, commented everyday and didn't jump on anyone. I had one not so nice comment that I ignored, maybe it's your attitude? Anyway why would you put cc in your name of your not actively commenting as part of the cafe? That doesn't make sense.
you had ONE not so nice comment (how many did I have) and you ignored it. Good for you, brave again are you scared to stand up for yourself?. Maybe you should have put the cc on your name and pissed people off you’re a troll at the end of the day you don’t know these people it’s a forum where you comment, you’re not having a tea party, come on get with it.
Here’s a question why was cc members on TT asking me share and like their posts but not telling me I had to comment at cc. It’s seems as though some want me to comment and others don’t. And trust me I will speak to anyone how they speak to me if they don’t like it put me on ignore 🫢
it is freaking me out that trolls are supposed to be heartless, yet I’ve not known so many to have feelings and get irritated over words on a screen.
Hey everyone I likely won’t be around much for a bit. I’ve had sciatica and then had a fall yesterday. Then today I’ve had problems standing and I can’t walk. I’ve been waiting for an ambulance for 7 hours now. I’m in so much pain.

Keep up the good work and keep exposing the bastards.
stop being a wimp, get some pain killers down your throat and get the nerve stretched out. It’s clearly impinged because your sat on your ass or in the same position all day.
You still fing here
Leave our slug 🐌 out of this
fing scouse girl does that make you think your elite makes you look a fing muppet
Grow the do up
Go chew a brick and tell someone who cares
Yup 😘 not going anywhere turkey wings. Elite why you worried in case I’m not brassy sweat like you. Go take your sad little face for s and stop bringing your emotional posts to my attention #stalka

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
How many times can you post each day. And just so you know I’m really good at being sarcastic, so please don’t think I would want a sit down chat and coffee with a wet wipe who’s gonna whinge at how many posts I’ve done. I joined because I enjoyed calling out all the delusional fs on TT who sit there forcing (not begging) money from people. Anyway congratulations girl for standing on your on two feet, you’re a brave soul cutie pie 🥰 you’ll have you’re prefect badge in no time. I have to say though I haven’t seen you on TT are you hiding out?

someone does know me though turkey wings go have a your coffee ffs! You’re stalking me now

well it’s suggested that I’ve just took it upon myself to come on in made myself comfortable, made a profile, got a pic and fed off 🤣 but why aren’t those who have hairy toes listening to…
M I CANT fING POST MORE THAN THREE TIMES. And then say oh look she’s got an attitude wtf a troll getting vexed because I’m saying I can’t fing post. RIGHTO. Did anyone else ask or did they just fing join.
I am more than fing aware what this group is and just for future reference I don’t wear draws I like my balls to hang free, just like my tits

no just letting those who have asked who I was. I’m not a soft t and being scouse isn’t irrelevant, due to stating I have incitation to pass ( I’m sure I deffo left uni years ago), i am still waiting though 4 days on.
Some said I’ve posted 3 times made and profile and got off like I’ve done do all to be apart of CC, please people stop fretting. As I said soon as I can take fing CC off I will! Or I might just leave it on 😜.
I’m confused though, I can join but can’t put cc on my name, do you have to be special or speak a certain way?. Anyhow I will see how I feel on the day I might just leave it and make out it just stands for cocky t no one will ever know 🤣
Anyone reading this will be thinking wtaf so now they are calling their own members out 🫣
Yeah hairy toes are a no no for me infact anything hairy backs sacks and cracks not a fing chance …..apart from hairy heads and brows.
As for the hello and welcome, I’m ok thanks I didn’t want it, I was being sarcastic.
Imagine allowing a weirdo like me (refusing to use my 3x post per day) to rock up onto forum who is gonna waste their time and put CC on their name for no reason, but to be a pretend troll of course.

You guessed it

i wish i fing could I might as well give up I can’t even give it back in here I have to sit here like a lemon liking posts 🤪

you yer tramp

you had ONE not so nice comment (how many did I have) and you ignored it. Good for you, brave again are you scared to stand up for yourself?. Maybe you should have put the cc on your name and pissed people off you’re a troll at the end of the day you don’t know these people it’s a forum where you comment, you’re not having a tea party, come on get with it.
Here’s a question why was cc members on TT asking me share and like their posts but not telling me I had to comment at cc. It’s seems as though some want me to comment and others don’t. And trust me I will speak to anyone how they speak to me if they don’t like it put me on ignore 🫢
it is freaking me out that trolls are supposed to be heartless, yet I’ve not known so many to have feelings and get irritated over words on a screen.

stop being a wimp, get some pain killers down your throat and get the nerve stretched out. It’s clearly impinged because your sat on your ass or in the same position all day.

Yup 😘 not going anywhere turkey wings. Elite why you worried in case I’m not brassy sweat like you. Go take your sad little face for s and stop bringing your emotional posts to my attention #stalka
Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

Also why can you only post 3 times a day? It must be your settings.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

You guessed it

you yer tramp

What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩

You guessed it

you yer tramp

Are You Okay GIF by Harlem

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt

You guessed it

you yer tramp

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Status
Not open for further replies.