IMG-20240506-WA0000.jpg

Scrap that she said big up miss red but still just as bad
Yea same fing thing! She's a stupid t 🤬

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Brag Sailor Moon GIF by LAYAFACE
Ummmm… hate to intrude but anyone actually know when the restrictions on how many times you can comment stops on here,👀I keep getting blocked every night and have to wait to join in,😅I have missed some brilliant opportunities 😭
Honestly not sure sorry, it's a new thing the majority of us didn't have to deal with. I think someone mentioned 3 days? Not 100% on that though

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Who is she
big brother depression GIF
Off you do, you’ve earned a spot on the ignore list for being a dull and pointless bint - talking about sarcasm, my hello was sarcastic you utter melt.
Quit bleaching waxing your crack and get yourself out of your own arsehole before you get stuck up there.
There’s trolling and there’s being plain oblivious and a rude t. You’re the latter, an oblivious and rude fing t.
Don’t be downplaying someone else’s pain because that’s a sure fire way to piss me right the do off and don’t be moaning about mean comments like you’re hard done by all you had to do was come in, introduce yourself and that was that.
Degade, branleur! ✌🏻

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Brag Sailor Moon GIF by LAYAFACE
Ummmm… hate to intrude but anyone actually know when the restrictions on how many times you can comment stops on here,👀I keep getting blocked every night and have to wait to join in,😅I have missed some brilliant opportunities 😭
I think because so many people are joining they have done what tattle have done and restricted new members, BIG UP TO THE ONES WHO MADE ACCOUNTS EARLY 🤣 I didn’t start interacting till a fair few months after I made the account but I’m glad I did 🥳🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.