Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Oi you weird little bastard not only did you lie yesterday and say Iv been coming for you! When I asked why you were lying you've blocked me on TikTok. I hope your time here is truly awful 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I’m enjoying every minute 💖, I don’t lie you did and I blocked you because you became a stalka too like the hairy one and moana turkey wing don’t block me though I will enjoy giving it back to you. Some are too weak minded to take what they dish 😘

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't like them, I'm a corned beef slice girl
I’m v particular about sausage rolls (texture/taste issues) and have trust issues (need to know for sure it’s not going to be a pink meat sausage roll so I haven’t ever dared to eat one but I do like the feta cheese salad and the cheese salad baguette and (this is a flex for sure) I got a free latte the other day when I went into a Greggs (it was one that was done for someone else but it was the wrong size so I got it instead) so I like Greggs

Reactions: BattyBat

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I'm done with Judas "playlists" in boxes. I'm doxing the f 🤬

Sorry you had to find out like this

Trigger warning

20240506011747.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Frenchy in again, 14 year old mod EQ hasn't denied it.

Mjni eq, baguette, Charlotte fuller shutting him down.
I’ll shut the t down any day, the way he speaks to people, especially women, is sickening. He has been told numerous times tonight and last night in Canadians live that it has been addressed and debunked yet he still follows EQ round the app to be transphobic towards her, so the stinky bastard can go lick a bum.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m enjoying every minute 💖, I don’t lie you did and I blocked you because you became a stalka too like the hairy one and moana turkey wing don’t block me though I will enjoy giving it back to you. Some are too weak minded to take what they dish 😘
I asked you one question and you accused me of continuously going for you. One question one time isn't continuously. Stalker? You comment on my posts 😭😭😭😭 I have never even viewed your profile. Someone just shared me it to ask if it was you on here and I couldn't see it 😭😭😭.

The only weak minded person is you. You came in here last night crying asking for special permissions and guidance. It's not the fing brownies.

I can tell you're not all there so I'll let you be. Enjoy comment cafe, I hope you don't struggle to fit in 😉

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Someone needs to tell Charlotte fuller her profile picture is not great.
Okaay What GIF by ABC Network
I saw Charlotte fuller have sex on a live last year. She was going out with a man whose username was like dressing gown something. He would make jokes about a and they literally had sex while she was live. It was grotesque they were always off their tits awake in middle of night with her kids in next room.

That’s my Charlotte fuller story for you thanks for reading

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I saw Charlotte fuller have sex on a live last year. She was going out with a man whose username was like dressing gown something. He would make jokes about a and they literally had sex while she was live. It was grotesque they were always off their tits awake in middle of night with her kids in next room.

That’s my Charlotte fuller story for you thanks for reading
Shocked Gravity Falls GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ll shut the t down any day, the way he speaks to people, especially women, is sickening. He has been told numerous times tonight and last night in Canadians live that it has been addressed and debunked yet he still follows EQ round the app to be transphobic towards her, so the stinky bastard can go lick a bum.
It wasn't fully shut down though? What was shut down was the accusations Chester made about her "laying down" with the 14 year old. Not her having a non sexual relationship with the kid. Shes almost 40 ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.