Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’ll shut the t down any day, the way he speaks to people, especially women, is sickening. He has been told numerous times tonight and last night in Canadians live that it has been addressed and debunked yet he still follows EQ round the app to be transphobic towards her, so the stinky bastard can go lick a bum.
He's an angry misogynist, well done for telling him to shut the do up. You think he's just stirring s?

Debunked. As in She didn't have a14 year old modding for her or nothing 'inappropriate' happened?

Isn't having a child, in a position of power, in an adult entertainers organisation, inappropriate?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
When Toffefe or whatever she’s called gets her daily limit restarted, really need to find out why she thinks saying ‘stalks’ is cool. Idk why it’s pissing me off but Now all I can picture is Danny Dyer sitting behind a screen calling you all stalka’s in his weird accent
Tapioca will be too busy running around TT saying she’s being stalked by her cc ‘haters🙄

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm not watching, nah if it is her she's just an older version of the walker that was doxxed but chunky. Like she's been through a divorce and doesn't wear spf
Erm EXCUXE ME

Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
When Toffefe or whatever she’s called gets her daily limit restarted, really need to find out why she thinks saying ‘stalks’ is cool. Idk why it’s pissing me off but Now all I can picture is Danny Dyer sitting behind a screen calling you all stalka’s in his weird accent
Danny Dyers accent isn’t weird, it’s London.

Reactions: Bascar_
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yk I felt bad for her, because I apparently skipped the bullying stage😭 but then I lost that feeling in about 0.2 seconds when she started with the ‘my haters’ didn’t realise she was so famous that she had her own haters
Yeah I had precisely zero bad feelings for her bc she behaved like a s-t right off the bat, I love some good trolling and laughs but don’t be a reprobate and think you can be hot s w/o getting called out on your ego that’s a gross attitude 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.