Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
It's doing it to the dogs though 😭😭
So is mine
20240506022125.jpg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She might actually be the first one we’ve discussed I actually saw the earliest bc I saw her on my fyp one day ages ago and was immediately astounded, I think it was even prior to womblands and the girl saying she was h!tler reincarnated
Does she have a thread on comment cafe? Chyannes a big player, thought she would have. I've never really watched her but follow modeen and Tommy, so can't escape her.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Does she have a thread on comment cafe? Chyannes a big player, thought she would have. I've never really watched her but follow modeen and Tommy, so can't escape her.
I used to be so invested in the Tommy, chy, Chris love triangle. Then new characters were unlocked so I was like noooo this isn’t for me

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I definitely was on the verge of nodding off then and forgot I was in the live and heard someone talk about Miss reds eyebrows and it made me wake up 🀣

I need to go bed after I go read Twitter
I just wanna say rq imagine how fing hilarious it would have been if you had fallen asleep whilst in Angie’s and started snoring zZz that would have been comedy gold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Yadasawrongen
Feb 29, 2024
She might actually be the first one we’ve discussed I actually saw the earliest bc I saw her on my fyp one day ages ago and was immediately astounded, I think it was even prior to womblands and the girl saying she was h!tler reincarnated
I can’t believe I’m saying this but womblands felt like simpler times…. Even though it was so unhinged I never thought tiktok would be as bad as if it today 🀣🀣

Status
Not open for further replies.