Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I can feel Lynz's FOMO through the screen. She's so worried that Angie will replace her while she's away. 🤣

Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park
I’m sure she will have her hands full with her new husband. She’ll need to get her Tesco hours upped to help pay for his prison snacks

Feb 29, 2024
I saw Charlotte fuller have sex on a live last year. She was going out with a man whose username was like dressing gown something. He would make jokes about a and they literally had sex while she was live. It was grotesque they were always off their tits awake in middle of night with her kids in next room.

That’s my Charlotte fuller story for you thanks for reading
All I know from her is she was obsessed with chy….. then she was on a live saying she hates pot noodles and mocking people who ate them, and then someone came up and exposed her with a video of her eating a pot noodle🤣🤣🤣… so not as wild as your story but it’s deffo a story 🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m sure she will have her hands full with her new husband. She’ll need to get her Tesco hours upped to help pay for his prison snacks
Do Tesco do an international exchange scheme?

Lynz marries Mr Definitely short term relationship because he's on death row, the second.

She gets citizenship, a job, good weather.

Hello "California Lynz'.

Status
Not open for further replies.