Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Personally i think Kate Middleton is locked up in Zias basement! 🤣
Funny you should say that! This is one of Zias alt accounts. Pic of pippa middletons arse as its profile. Weird as do that woman

Attachments

• IMG_7314.jpeg
    IMG_7314.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 57
Feb 29, 2024
And I'm not defending pineapple but a scammer is a scammer so if angie wants to out pineapple she should out smile aswell.
This is why Angie should never do an exposure on anyone because the company she keeps, and her herself are all wronguns. Not only did smile scam, but Angie herself has scammed!! The money for the dog charity that she raised all went directly to her. I’m not saying you have to be a saint to do an exposure but you can’t when you’re backing people who have done the same things and have done them yourself!! It gives the exposure less credibility

Feb 28, 2024
This is why Angie should never do an exposure on anyone because the company she keeps, and her herself are all wronguns. Not only did smile scam, but Angie herself has scammed!! The money for the dog charity that she raised all went directly to her. I’m not saying you have to be a saint to do an exposure but you can’t when you’re backing people who have done the same things and have done them yourself!! It gives the exposure less credibility
That's what I'm saying make sure ur supporters are squeaky clean and urself before u try and throw s on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.