Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
This is why Angie should never do an exposure on anyone because the company she keeps, and her herself are all wronguns. Not only did smile scam, but Angie herself has scammed!! The money for the dog charity that she raised all went directly to her. I’m not saying you have to be a saint to do an exposure but you can’t when you’re backing people who have done the same things and have done them yourself!! It gives the exposure less credibility

Talking of company she keeps, for those that don’t know one of her mods is a massive far right gammon.

Attachments

• 29272F44-B963-42BD-B95B-6DAA33839FB2.jpeg
    29272F44-B963-42BD-B95B-6DAA33839FB2.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 85
Feb 27, 2024
London
Angie is crumbling, she knows she's made a mistake, deflecting onto Charlie, getting begs in her box to blow smoke up her saggy arse. All she needs now is a bottle of wine and it's going to be another meltdown. 🤣🤣
Her platform is definitely losing viewers whilst those she's shunned are gaining her viewers 🤣 it's fabulous to watch 🫠😁

Blob fish

Feb 28, 2024
Well that was disappointing 🤣 still proved nothing. I’m not even gonna respond to you anymore. You clearly lack minerals

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yes her numbers are definitely dropping Charlie was on early morning before her so don’t see what her problem is oh yeah no one else can go live or go into anyone else’s box’s just hers
That's her on now until early hours because she thinks she's the only one who can go live , she's had so many months of various people smoking smoke up her backside she really does think she's a celeb

babygorl1

Mar 5, 2024
Angies Ashtray
Not fake.

It’s her. We have proof? You don’t.

You’re probably actually her. Wrongen slaggy scammer.
The only proof i’ve seen is the pictures of her, i’ve not seen any other proof😂😂 And if it is just the pictures of her, i personally don’t believe it’s the same person. Feel free if theres more to let me know and i’ll look. As for me being her, i beg you shut the do up, silly fool.

Feb 28, 2024
I have a question why has certain people on cc waited to out miss pineapple only when she fell out with pineapple if you all found it that bad why didn't you all do this when they was friends
And the answer for that is angie wouldn't of ran with it being friends with pineapple because she has no fing morals will only run with it when she falls out with people

Status
Not open for further replies.