Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Mabel is leaving now !! 😫
Tribe Kenzie GIF by Survivor CBS

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Mabel has her own thread and apparently gets ripped to shreds so she’s announcing her departure on the Bank Holiday Departure Special. I feel bad for her I will forever have a soft spot for The Human Foghorn.
Her thread got a handful of comments last month. Shes got 2 threads and they get about 2 comments a week 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cockercunt and co will need to keep busy somehow and I feel like her clear threats earlier today and clear indicators of her intentions going forward
I found her statement earlier strange. On one hand it made me think some how there’s been a bizarre mixup. But on the other hand she said “it’s not me, I’m not Claire or Fiona,” and in next sentence “she mentioned some other names o don’t know Jennifer or something” - I found it weird she seperated it like that. I watch loads of videos on YouTube where they show crime suspect interrogations in USA and that would be picked up on. Have I had too much internet?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Milllsy is comparing miss red to Scientology.
  • The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
  • The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
  • The group is preoccupied with making money.
  • Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
  • Mind-numbing techniques (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, debilitating work routines) are used to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
  • The leadership dictates sometimes in great detail how members should think, act, and feel (for example: members must get permission from leaders to date, change jobs, get married; leaders may prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, how to discipline children, and so forth).
  • The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.
  • The group’s leader is not accountable to any authorities (as are, for example, military commanders and ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream denominations).
    The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means that members would have considered unethical before joining the group (for example: collecting money for bogus charities).
  • The leadership induces guilt feelings in members in order to control them.
    Members’ subservience to the group causes them to cut ties with family and friends, and to give up personal goals and activities that were of interest before joining the group.
    Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

Reactions: tiktokker90

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I found her statement earlier strange. On one hand it made me think some how there’s been a bizarre mixup. But on the other hand she said “it’s not me, I’m not Claire or Fiona,” and in next sentence “she mentioned some other names o don’t know Jennifer or something” - I found it weird she seperated it like that. I watch loads of videos on YouTube where they show crime suspect interrogations in USA and that would be picked up on. Have I had too much internet?
I stand by you on this, and not just because too much criminal minds had me convinced I could solve the zodiac killers case myself

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I found it strange as well.

I personally think someone is guessing who they are and are getting close to the truth. If the truth came out it would be goodbye job

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
  • The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.
  • The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
  • The group is preoccupied with making money.
  • Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
  • Mind-numbing techniques (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, debilitating work routines) are used to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
  • The leadership dictates sometimes in great detail how members should think, act, and feel (for example: members must get permission from leaders to date, change jobs, get married; leaders may prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, how to discipline children, and so forth).
  • The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which causes conflict with the wider society.
  • The group’s leader is not accountable to any authorities (as are, for example, military commanders and ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream denominations).
    The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means that members would have considered unethical before joining the group (for example: collecting money for bogus charities).
  • The leadership induces guilt feelings in members in order to control them.
    Members’ subservience to the group causes them to cut ties with family and friends, and to give up personal goals and activities that were of interest before joining the group.
    Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
Can you summarise that's long 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I stand by you on this, and not just because too much criminal minds had me convinced I could solve the zodiac killers case myself
I’m just recalling it and she kept saying no one will ever find out who I am, even people that think they know. It was so extremely dramatic and serious it made her sound like a creepy sinister weirdo.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Mabel has her own thread and apparently gets ripped to shreds so she’s announcing her departure on the Bank Holiday Departure Special. I feel bad for her I will forever have a soft spot for The Human Foghorn.
Am so backward I didn’t even know there was other threads here for likes of Mabel !! I don’t know how to work this . The day I joined I googled comment cafe delusive Angie and it took me straight in 😂😂😂
Cat Freaking Out GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.