Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
I'm all for exposing the scamming b, but I'm disappointed in MT he's basically played straight into Angies hands and tickled her fing ego by giving her the limelight. It won't be long before those two are back kissing each others crusty crotches and he's bashing the Bishop over her.
I think they have all been friends behind the scenes. They’re all just playing the people for money all of them . When I hear get so and so in the box they have plan it

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Hey all.

I might be needed to go in the box tonight to show some evidence from my side, but I’m 62 followers short of box.

If anyone can chuck me a follow on their troll accounts or backups I’d much appreciate ❤️

IMG_0131.png

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The only proof i’ve seen is the pictures of her, i’ve not seen any other proof😂😂 And if it is just the pictures of her, i personally don’t believe it’s the same person. Feel free if theres more to let me know and i’ll look. As for me being her, i beg you shut the do up, silly fool.
If the only proof we had was the photos that Angie had already shown, do you really think a whole new live would be made for it?

There is more. But you can’t go look, because her Facebook is now locked down. But luckily screenshots were taken of evidence that indefinitely links the woman in the article to the woman in the Facebook to the woman on TikTok. Sorry if you’re impatient, but you’ll have to wait like everyone else, honey pie.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
all of sudden they all want to be here to get info then run it as theirs no do off .

Thing I really can’t get my head around is just how much Angie lies then back tracks then tells truth about the lies she said the day before the swears oh I didn’t say YOUR BORN LiAR ANGIE AND SOAP DODGER
💯 billy here mt is here and when they do up I bet they say it was from cc them cxxts

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I've seen miss pineapples face, she was live at 4am in Tim's live and showed her face and disney tattoos everywhere 😂 I can actually say this is not the women in the article 😂😂😂😂

Slander police case incoming Angie!!
Heehee, but you’re wrong. I’ve seen her face on live many times, it’s irrelevant when she outed herself on her own Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.