Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.

I might be needed to go in the box tonight to show some evidence from my side, but I’m 62 followers short of box.

If anyone can chuck me a follow on their troll accounts or backups I’d much appreciate ❤️

IMG_0131.png
You'll need the full 800 to greenscreen as you wont be able to turn your camera on 😔

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We have to remember , that everyone is entitled to an opinion. We're all adults and we can all make our minds up about who we do / do not believe from what we've seen , we can all change minds once we've seen further evidence , it isn't a kangaroo court like Pissheads live and we're all here because we love the drama. My mind might change later when other evidence it shown , others might not but we shall wait and see, but until then I don't think it's her. People shouldn't be degraded because they have a difference of opinion.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Let me tell you this. The penny dropped and totally confirmed it was🍍 when she was adminent she had no idea who that woman was who was outing her.

Then she said she got a message and she thinks she knew

Then it was a stalker
Then she knew her husband (probably pissed herself on him)

If I had a stalker and had to get an order against them, 1. I'd not be so much of a gobshite on social media so the whole world could find me

And 2. I'd know straight away who it was!

So do off back to fairly land 🍍 you thieving scamming toad

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can't lie I find this miss pineapple stuff boring as do and Angie will draw it out for weeks. Angie wouldn't have outed her had they still been friends. I don't think there needs to be several exposures for the same thing when she's never going to admit it's her. She has people who blindly follow her and don't care. That won't change.

We dont need the article, already got enough to prove it. I just wanted to be nosey and read it. SYM.

Here you go some people can be so petty 😒

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Here you go some people can be so petty 😒
Thank you, oxygen.

I didn’t realise I had already seen this article but it displayed different on my device so I thought it was a new one.

But you’re a real one ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.