Not open for further replies.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Someone saying they respect Angie
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan'

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Wow you’ve made me sound like a right psycho haha. As someone else originally coined here, my two favourite things are Drama and Justice, in equally large quantities. And yes I do like to research and come with supporting evidence. 🤣🤣 I am honestly laughing that she’s screenshot me to zac who I’m sure wouldn’t care. It’s like she’s desperate to make me hated? But I could just delete my tiktok and make a new one like what’s the worst cancellation she could provide for me?
But you're not a psycho , we all have something we're good at which makes this place so good , Deadwood with the pictures , MissB & MrsD with their Videos , Judas with her wit and charisma , I really didn't mean it in a bad light at all , you're intelligent and it shows , that's why she's scared , there are a few people in here that would have the brain span to keep on at her and come with the facts , I'd get bored after a few minutes , like this Rebecca stuff going on tonight , I wouldn't find half of what you guys have because my brain isn't what it once was , I have the attention span of Angie , you take no s and you show CC in a good light , if it wasn't for you and a few others on here who stand up for this place there'd just be a few of us here still , newbies come over to look and read and if they see what we see , it's a bonus! I respect you for what you do , others in here do and that's what cockercunt doesn't like.

Medusa

So sorry for your loss! Completely get that, I obviously can't understand I have not gone through it. 👏 I don't mean to come across offensive or disrespectful at all about grief as a process. Suppose it's more my gut telling me something is off but until actual truth comes to light I'm on the fence
No, You haven't offended me at all. 🤎 I just think it's a very sensitive subject and a one that is extremely complex. It took me years to allow myself to grieve because I didn't want to face the reality that my child wasn't here, from the outside people would never have known because I hid it very well. I was the joker and the rebel of the pack. Unless it was friends/family no one would have known, but it didn't mean I wasn't struggling or hurting. My parents drummed it into us that showing vulnerability is classed as a weakness, there's so many factors why someone may put on a front, and just because they don't look like they're grieving doesn't mean to say, they're not broken behind closed doors.

You've no reason to apologise I guess I'm trying to explain that everyone deals with grief in their own way. With that being said, I find anyone that lies about death/children are in serious need of help because they are clearly very unwell.

Mar 2, 2024
Everyone knows gypsy queen was racist last week, Tony is also racist 😭😭😭
Notice how No Face said that no one had brought awareness to it? It just strikes me as funny. Paige and Taurian speak up on their own and no one sees or listens. Whack a big creator, cough white creator, people have to listen.

I could be reading into it too much but it just feels that way to me

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Think of what motivates most people in life.
•Money (Cockershitter desires that definitely)
•Fame (Another thing Poopoo wants)
•Being well liked (Again, stington is desperate for this)
•Influence (For stler especially she craves this)
•Being funny (Dump wouldn't know a laugh if she tripped over one)

She is likely v jealous that you are well liked and that people often laugh at what you say plus you actually use the correct vocabulary when you speak unlike Doggy Feces so it must  really annoy her. In short she wants to  be you
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏 😂😂😂 laughed at each name change 😄

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No, You haven't offended me at all. 🤎 I just think it's a very sensitive subject and a one that is extremely complex. It took me years to allow myself to grieve because I didn't want to face the reality that my child wasn't here, from the outside people would never have known because I hid it very well. I was the joker and the rebel of the pack. Unless it was friends/family no one would have known, but it didn't mean I wasn't struggling or hurting. My parents drummed it into us that showing vulnerability is classed as a weakness, there's so many factors why someone may put on a front, and just because they don't look like they're grieving doesn't mean to say, they're not broken behind closed doors.

You've no reason to apologise I guess I'm trying to explain that everyone deals with grief in their own way. With that being said, I find anyone that lies about death/children are in serious need of help because they are clearly very unwell.
I actually didn't even think to warn you that's what you were coming back into today. Cause I know I wished you well for taking a few days away. Sorrryyyyy

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I looked into her - she followed me and messaged me and told me her kid died within the first 2 sentences. I found it odd. I looked at her pagr after and realised she was probably not being truthful. Then I realise she is sex text Rebecca and I re did my research as I wanted to try and see if there was any truth to what she says. I watch a lot of programmes like catfish and I find scammers and deception incredibly fascinating.

So that’s why I searched but I’m not sick. Unless you’re cockerpoo you prob think I am lol
I'm not cockershitcunt I thought it was double standards people searching for a child's death cert after the s angie got.

Status
Not open for further replies.