Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
casually skips a day of pages

Finally finished the Spotlight video on Miss Red, 2 parts on my TikTok. What have I missed luvs 👀

IMG_4471.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Eurovision week is my favorite time of year - helps its usually around my birthday
Verka is still one of my favourite acts
Cal put me back onto the beautiful south - song for whoever. And I'm bored, bring red back on to embarrass herself more

This creep, she speaks
She'll warble on - seems endlessly,
And when she drones her dullen speech,
she brings the chat down, down, down, down.

Oh Shirly, Oh Demi, Oh Angie, Oh J,
CCs gone through the info, but we needa name,
(We just need aname)
Jaqueline? Julia? Juniper? June?
Cockerpoo give us a clue?
(We just need aname)_
Josephine? Jocelyn? Jagger or Jude?
Tu t'appelles Jenny, c'est vous?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Cockerpoo literally every day of her life I imagine

Season 4 Dwight GIF by The Office
On a basic level, she's sucking up to Zac the t.

Also, the f still kind of thinks that big begs down fall is comment cafe fault.

It was tik tokers who also post here, who chipped the base a tiny bit in live boxes and had a huge effect. Obviously assisted immensely by the tik tokkers own fing ignorance and arrogance.

We made pearl call a black woman a monkey, went back in time to write big begs racist posts, forced them to stand with pearl and racists, made them look like absolute horrible fs and hypocrites, forced pearl to pull them apart, made mamma kaz/zac/gracie out the messages, made fact freak stand up for what's right, made big beg get jet lagged and made s pics about Chinese food.

Yep, all of that, comment cafes fault.

You're a bunch of fs.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
But you're not a psycho , we all have something we're good at which makes this place so good , Deadwood with the pictures , MissB & MrsD with their Videos , Judas with her wit and charisma , I really didn't mean it in a bad light at all , you're intelligent and it shows , that's why she's scared , there are a few people in here that would have the brain span to keep on at her and come with the facts , I'd get bored after a few minutes , like this Rebecca stuff going on tonight , I wouldn't find half of what you guys have because my brain isn't what it once was , I have the attention span of Angie , you take no s and you show CC in a good light , if it wasn't for you and a few others on here who stand up for this place there'd just be a few of us here still , newbies come over to look and read and if they see what we see , it's a bonus! I respect you for what you do , others in here do and that's what cockercunt doesn't like.
My place on this page has faded 😩

I need to up my game and be a bigger t, before people think I’ve gone soft 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.