Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This Lisa Marie, cockercunt claims. They just don't hang together and make sense anyway I shake it.

She complained about a womans use of tik tok, because she recognised her voice from her minimal contact?

The employee getting suspended after Lisa marie associated her with cocker, is proof the two woman are the same?

Am I missing anything?
do knows anymore. I was convinced by it last night woke up this morning thinking surely not.
Cal is dancing and has been making himself a smoothie. He’s not slept. I love him

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Wrong. @The man with no name has been accused of being Scottish johnny several times. I hint mentioned it last night. Then Tony's slipped up with his trouble with this English man with name and somehow mass hysteria erupted.

At this point even if that is Johnny in here. It's all a mess anyways and makes it look like I just randomly said it. When I didn't.
I'm not Scottish johnny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Wait.. @The man with no name is PLM Johnny!?
Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel
do off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Birdie
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Was Cal once a comment cafe member? I don't know much about him
He was a box person in Angie’s live and then joined here under another username, and we worked out somehow it was him. Everyone was annoyed but I asked if he could stay and be the pet cat and I would leave him a saucer of milk out every day. However he’s forgotten this and now one of the Zias and Judas are his favourites

He then forgot his login details and had to make a new account. He then couldn’t access the second account so I’m not sure if he can post here.

I’m upset.

cal is live, he said Zia is his favourite and then Judas and he then doesn’t know the rest of us. I reminded him that it was me that let him stay in the cafe but he didn’t care. Now I’m really annoyed and in a bad mood.
All you need to do is find lives for cal to go troll in and he will love you. I’m having sleep problems at the moment. Fall to sleep early and wake like 3am so I usually see him about causing havoc. I love it 😭😭

He was a box person in Angie’s live and then joined here under another username, and we worked out somehow it was him. Everyone was annoyed but I asked if he could stay and be the pet cat and I would leave him a saucer of milk out every day. However he’s forgotten this and now one of the Zias and Judas are his favourites

He then forgot his login details and had to make a new account. He then couldn’t access the second account so I’m not sure if he can post here.

I’m upset.
Maybe he doesn’t like milk? 😭💀

Status
Not open for further replies.