Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Kat who's Alex mod can just call anyone in here who she wants and it sticks wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok so I feel some level of personal responsibility about this as I invited you on here. How can you prove you are not this Johnny?
What are the worst things you can say about him could be a good start?

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
J seems to think it’s the whole Zac episode as to why she’s had this amount of hate. Its a collective of things and yesterday just proved what a t red actually is
Sod all to do with Zac. If anything it was the final straw as Beg's downfall has been happening well before Christmas.

Denying sharing the video of Angie with her giblets out and then went on holiday when the voice clips came out proving it was her, but of course the holiday was for her mental health. That for me seemed to be the start of it, but I am aware of other stuff.

Now we have Mama Kaz and Gracie trying to defend Beg, but the way they are defending her is like they are having a go at her and not defending her.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
What’s your favourite flavour Yazoo?
The Princess Bride Laughing GIF by filmeditor

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Ok so I feel some level of personal responsibility about this as I invited you on here. How can you prove you are not this Johnny?
What are the worst things you can say about him could be a good start?
The day we have to start answering to plm members after accusing us of being one of them wrongins is the day I'd rather not be here in all honesty that's now kat Alex and apparently Tony called me Scottish johnny, do PLM do SCOTTISH JOHNNY AND do THOSE 3 WRONGINS

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
A couple of times he's been accused of being Scottish Johnny. Tony's just accused him now.
I haven't caught up on the overnight posts, but does he use the same name on tiktok? Because I heard them speak on tiktok last night and it wasn't Johnny.

I have added nothing new or helpful. I was a different person when I commented that. I have grown since then, educated myself, caught up on the overnight posts.

Jimmy Fallon Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
i wonder if flangie has been conferring with red about her fyp today they seem to be friendly now, red is definitely going to make a comeback, is it going to be brigham J tj MT in her boxes 🤔 or a free for all 🤷‍♀️
100%. I no longer believe the beef with miss red and Alex was that deep to any of them. They all played on it and it worked

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So none of you meanies are gonna tell me what’s happened today 😒

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office
So much happened im actually delerious. Listened to tiktok all my working day which was 14 hours!
-Everyone’s arguing - exposed is seeming to be the new Angie and she’s taken on Rebecca. Shes now arguing with Canadian Angie and also with Hann.
-People said Miss Red is coming back. -Chelsea Lee art is now on side with her and has spoke on phome
-EQ did a fyp in the evening and her one liners were actually hilarious again I must be reminded not to like her. She said everyone’s against her now but it’s cos they all take it as real life and she doesnt
- tony was going at his ex gf and shouting
- angie is becoming irrelevant drama wise didn’t watch her so don’t know what she did
- cockerpoo has made her profile public and made a post about me…and zac…. it’s absolutely bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.