Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240508_100033_TikTok.jpg
Swipe left swipe left!!!!!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
In so much as they bring views that drive the lives reach, yes.

Other things do to, Miss J has an incoherent, vulnerable person ranting in her box, and the algorithm is pushing her live.
My MH is bit all over the place today, I'm in my seeking out of people being unfairly treated phase. Which ends in me getting myself in a whole twist about it all, just ignore me and my claptrap this morning 🤣

May 3, 2024
uk
I think this is the first time I’ve ever saw angie not sitting on her floor or laying on her bed, it seems so strange.. Also scouse slayers dusty cobweb is still blowing away behind her on the wall this morning so still no dusting been done.

That message cockershit has sent Lisa seems weird, as she obviously knew Lisa would repost it so maybe she’s playing games with Lisa 🤷‍♀️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
My MH is bit all over the place today, I'm in my seeking out of people being unfairly treated phase. Which ends in me getting myself in a whole twist about it all, just ignore me and my claptrap this morning 🤣
I like that. It's the people getting fed over by others, that drives a lot of comment cafe.

Truth and justice!!!!
dogs heroe GIF

To me it looks like it is. I do hope she doesn’t go deeply into the story of her kids. She’s has got them back though and it looks like she has taken advice on what she can and can’t say
I just hope she is careful and doesn’t mess up her case over TikTok. Whatever has happened, hope they get the correct outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.