Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I'm surprised her runaway tooth hasn't got lippy on
200.gif

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Have Mad Hatter and Eq fallen out? (Not that being 'friends' would make a difference) Eq trying to get courtasassin to be a 10am'r is either just weird, or trying to get courtassassin on camera being awful and use it for Mad/AJs ongoing trouble with her
I was thinking that EQ was just doing this to rile everyone else up about her backing court assassin, knowing it was going to get backs up

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
3 letter group are in here that's for sure and when we start letting Alex or his plm mod call us plm members without any proof is the day we let them wrongins win poor judas has been called 3 letter numerous times kat go away and dox kids that's all your good at
Fair enough init. But not poor Judas, I don't care what anyone calls me it's Scottish Johnny that's behind the pages accusing me of being plm. Because everytime his group of noncy mates go in a live and trys to tell everyone plm was bad to them I like to remind everyone his group are also sick fs. The same was I'll constantly remind Kat she's not an undercover copper. She was a role playing pedo.

Anywayyyyy I want to relax today. Fight amongst yourselves.

Sorry if Iv not replied to anyone cba reading the thread 👹👹

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Fair enough init. But not poor Judas, I don't care what anyone calls me it's Scottish Johnny that's behind the pages accusing me of being plm. Because everytime his grop of noncy mates go in a live and try to tell everyone plm was bad to them I like to remind everyone his group are also sick fs. The same was I'll constantly remind Kat she's not an undercover copper. She was a role playing pedo.

Did you ever get your juice from the outhouse last night? 😭

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Fair enough init. But not poor Judas, I don't care what anyone calls me it's Scottish Johnny that's behind the pages accusing me of being plm. Because everytime his group of noncy mates go in a live and try to tell everyone plm was bad to them I like to remind everyone his group are also sick fs. The same was I'll constantly remind Kat she's not an undercover copper. She was a role playing pedo.

❤️💪

Status
Not open for further replies.