Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough init. But not poor Judas, I don't care what anyone calls me it's Scottish Johnny that's behind the pages accusing me of being plm. Because everytime his group of noncy mates go in a live and trys to tell everyone plm was bad to them I like to remind everyone his group are also sick fs. The same was I'll constantly remind Kat she's not an undercover copper. She was a role playing pedo.

Anywayyyyy I want to relax today. Fight amongst yourselves.

Sorry if Iv not replied to anyone cba reading the thread 👹👹
Sausage thinks you own Comment Cafe ffs and that you’re in PLM. They’re more paranoid than I am about people. Sausage gave me a follow yesterday so I blocked him, decided to be vegetarian. I’m not daft, most of that lot are in other threads outing eachother, and others try but they don’t have enough time to be in here when they’re too busy trying to fight the other side on discord

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So much happened im actually delerious. Listened to tiktok all my working day which was 14 hours!
-Everyone’s arguing - exposed is seeming to be the new Angie and she’s taken on Rebecca. Shes now arguing with Canadian Angie and also with Hann.
-People said Miss Red is coming back. -Chelsea Lee art is now on side with her and has spoke on phome
-EQ did a fyp in the evening and her one liners were actually hilarious again I must be reminded not to like her. She said everyone’s against her now but it’s cos they all take it as real life and she doesnt
- tony was going at his ex gf and shouting
- angie is becoming irrelevant drama wise didn’t watch her so don’t know what she did
- cockerpoo has made her profile public and made a post about me…and zac…. it’s absolutely bizarre
Incredible round up, thank you poppet 😍

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
That evil Lou is odd! She puts in the comments she will come in the comments and say she will get in the box and mute and never speaks !

Absolutely beside myself that i can't see Miss J pretending to be Neil Armstrong the space cadet running about the moon because I told her to get a backbone when she said people always hurt her and she lets them. So gutted.
Great idea to let everyone on TikTok know your weakness 😂 “I let people hurt me”. What a great way to draw in the narcissists. Deserves it if she’s just going to carry on that way

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Great idea to let everyone on TikTok know your weakness 😂 “I let people hurt me”. What a great way to draw in the narcissists. Deserves it if she’s just going to carry on that way
You missed it, she said she lets people always hurt her and never walks away and she was hysterically crying, so I said get a back bone and of course she saw my comment. People were replying with "get a heart" "get a moral compass" "JUDAS STOP". Then I was blocked 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.