Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I trust @MissBaguette on the photos so theyre doctored. I wonder if she didnt think they would be questioned, and shes either lied, or shes doubting herself now... and realises she doesnt know at all?
I dont know how else we can believe Lisa now if she does nothing further. And now listening to J cockerpoo is upset etc... at least this can make cockerpoo admit shes just as anonymous as evrey other account on tiktok.
Have you googled the Name? Do you think It looks very much like a mental health nurse?

Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Feb 29, 2024
Sod all to do with Zac. If anything it was the final straw as Beg's downfall has been happening well before Christmas.

Denying sharing the video of Angie with her giblets out and then went on holiday when the voice clips came out proving it was her, but of course the holiday was for her mental health. That for me seemed to be the start of it, but I am aware of other stuff.

Now we have Mama Kaz and Gracie trying to defend Beg, but the way they are defending her is like they are having a go at her and not defending her.
Maybe she’s planning on joining Gracie’s agency? Grace doesn’t give a s about anyone but herself, it would also make sense that she deleted all her content and went private… she’s trying to stop her account getting banned… and she hasn’t deleted her content she’s put it on private because her likes are still there on her profile! 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hey everyone I’m back I had to take time out the app was absolutely draining the living daylights out of me 😩🤣 and I’ve come back and it’s guess who cockershit is still, and now EQ being exposed 🤣 have I missed anything else significant? Has miss red made an appearance yet 👀 hope ur all good ❤️
Welcome back

• Love
Reactions: Tootyfruity
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Welcome Home GIF

@Tootyfruity

Status
Not open for further replies.