Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'll be here all week 🤪
IMG_5033.png

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Hey everyone I’m back I had to take time out the app was absolutely draining the living daylights out of me 😩🤣 and I’ve come back and it’s guess who cockershit is still, and now EQ being exposed 🤣 have I missed anything else significant? Has miss red made an appearance yet 👀 hope ur all good ❤️
Also Pearl accused Zac of being a blackmailer and Zac responded with screen shots of messages but I missed what was in them 🤦🏽‍♀️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angies called the police on tiktokexposed.

The do she has. Angie, get new threats.
She's off. Everything Angie says is a lie. She's denying she's about to be questioned under caution by police but she's definitely going to "counter sue" all the people who have reported her.

She's giving a full law lecture. 🤣🤣🤣

The Goldbergs Comedy GIF by ABC Network

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So cockerpoo aka Jenny Blackshaw ... there's one on LinkedIn MMHSCT STOCKPORT UK ??? MENTAL HEALTH MANAGEMENT.??IL LEAVE IT WITH YOU GUYS...
100% not her, providing that the photo Lisa posted IS her. Compare the foreheads. You can easily find that Stockport woman on Facebook and Twitter with lots of photos.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Can they all shut the do up and concentrate their outing efforts on a singular target. This 'I saw Sarah Good with the Devil! I saw Goody Osburn with the Devil! I saw Bridget Bishop (😭) with the Devil!' is messy, it's uncivilised

Status
Not open for further replies.