Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
england
do me I was trying to leave Angies live and I accidentally liked it. Please forgive me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Heidi Klum Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

• Love
Reactions: Jeppers_creepers
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
But she looks like this Jenny, who works at the same place as the first younger two photos of Jenny ๐Ÿ™‚
That image is the same woman from the Patient Voices video and the same woman who is NHSJennyB on Twitter. Forehead matches up.

The person who Lisa posted has a tiny forehead so sheโ€™s not this woman.

I think Lisa is just super high or something. Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s closed her eyes, typed a load of random words into chat GPT and said โ€˜make me a story that makes no sense out of these wordsโ€™

Anyway, I'm coming off for the night. I find the whole trying to prove Lisa is lying thing quite uncomfortable. Even if she is lying, cockerpoo leaned into the accusation she was involved in placing Lisa's children somewhere where they got a and beaten. I don't wish to help someone like that disprove anything.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Anyway, I'm coming off for the night. I find the whole trying to prove Lisa is lying thing quite uncomfortable. Even if she is lying, cockerpoo leaned into the accusation she was involved in placing Lisa's children somewhere where they got a and beaten. I don't wish to help someone like that disprove anything.
Yeah I think thereโ€™s 2 seperate situationsโ€ฆThis thing although cockerpoo may claim is a victory - has made a lot of people that were indifferent see her as a very vindictive and cold hearted woman. The way she engaged with Lisa was so unkind and intimidating. And also now everyoneโ€™s gonna be forever wondering whoโ€™s cock? Sheโ€™s lost her place as the voice of reason sheโ€™s now the mystery voice.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Oh Iโ€™m trying to prove Lisa is telling the truth. I thought we all was? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Can you do my Ai pic with my poodles please? I know youโ€™ve been so busy x
I completely forgot, did you ask me dear ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Can you let me know the specifics please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Eye colour
Hair colour/length (curly/straight etc)
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether youโ€™re a chosen animal or human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Name on laptop (not too long)

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
No?

Iโ€™m not trying to prove any particular person is telling the truth.

Iโ€™m just trying to prove. THE TRUTH.

And the truth is revealing that Lisa is a liar.
Why would she lie about something like this? Itโ€™s actually disturbing. Or has she just not got the right person? I hope itโ€™s just not the right person

Status
Not open for further replies.