Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
england
The Circus Middle Finger GIF by Showtime
😂😂Shelia “do your fake b ass friends Angie and pick up your god dam rubbish”

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
(Apologies for the rant)

This is my  personal stance on this cocker s fire.

•The pooper was downright weird af for taunting Lisa (it gave the impression that she  is who Lisa is referring to)
•Squits actively encouraged Lisa to share info of a sensitive nature on TT despite the fact that Lisa had said it pertained to something serious
•Poopy was giggling and laughing about the situation (v odd behaviour)
•Whether Lisa has Follow-through confused with another person or not Toilet-blocker has been behaving v strangely (who tf would pretend to be someone involved with what Lisa has said? Who wouldn't prove it wasn't them if they were innocent? Why would someone sit around giggling and laughing about it?)
•If Lisa is lying about everything Manure still let tons of people believe she was the person Lisa had said she was...why on Earth would anyone do that? That is deranged!

I would rather sit on the fence on what Lisa has said than engage with trying to prove s particle right - I have zero interest in actually seeing what poopoo looks like, I don't want to know plopper's name either but she has behaved in such an incredibly peculiar way regarding this.

As I said earlier, prior to this situation I merely found her irritating due to her missuse of vocabulary etc but now I'm left truly repulsed by her.
To be not only condescending yet also actually cruel, cold and then also laugh at this kind of situation? That is not right.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
(Apologies for the rant)

•The pooper was downright weird af for taunting Lisa (it gave the impression that she  is who Lisa is referring to)
•Squits actively encouraged Lisa to share info of a sensitive nature on TT despite the fact that Lisa had said it pertained to something serious
•Whether Lisa has Follow-through confused with another person or not Toilet-blocker has been behaving v strangely (who tf would pretend to be someone involved with what Lisa has said? Who wouldn't prove it wasn't them if they were innocent? Why would someone sit around giggling and laughing about it?)
•If Lisa is lying about everything Manure still let tons of people believe she was the person Lisa had said she was...why on Earth would anyone do that? That is deranged!

I would rather sit on the fence on what Lisa has said than engage with trying to prove s particle right - I have zero interest in actually seeing what poopoo looks like, I don't want to know plopper's name either but she has behaved in such an incredibly peculiar way regarding this.

As I said earlier, prior to this situation I merely found her irritating due to her missuse of vocabulary etc but now I'm left truly repulsed by her.
To be not only condescending yet also actually cruel, cold and then also laugh at this kind of situation? That is not right.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
(Apologies for the rant)

I’m not trying to prove cockerpoo right.

I’m telling people to stop believing the bullshit Lisa is saying, which has led to things such as an uninvolved NHS nurse being called a ‘munter’ because some dickhead called Lisa is a liar, and doesn’t know how to properly fake screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.