Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Convo I had not long ago with Cockerpoo in Baguetteā€™s comments. Itā€™s stitched in chronological order. I genuinely think she got in too deep and is floundering.

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4624.jpeg
Yeah, donā€™t know why she didnā€™t shoot it down straight away, especially considering how serious and sensitive it all is. All very strange.

Convo I had not long ago with Cockerpoo in Baguetteā€™s comments. Itā€™s stitched in chronological order. I genuinely think she got in too deep and is floundering.

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4624.jpeg
When cockerpoo first started getting in boxes, she was very level headed and seemed like she looks at things from an unbiased view point. However, she seemed to have one day got triggered, the mask slipped and it feels to me she is not the character she was playing. You can now hear bitterness and hatred in her voice.

Cockerpoo was happy when she had adoration for being ā€œthe voice of reasonā€ but when peopleā€™s opinions changed, it was like she could not handle that flip from being adored to being a villain and sheā€™s lost control of the act she plays. I think sheā€™s like this in real life.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sheā€™s clearly been reading here. Baguette takes no heat from me cockerpo canā€™t divide and conquer here. No one wanted anything to be anything we just think she needs taking down a peg or thousand
This, my question was to Cocker/the situation. They love the ā€˜ol art of war tactics šŸ¤£

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Who exactly will miss baguette take heat from? Iā€™m all for not doxxing the wrong person.. sheā€™s so god damn rude. Cockerpoo just didnā€™t like being called out on her s by CC but now miss baguette has helped suddenly shes changed her opinion on comment cafe? I swear she was told when she lied about chonky among other things that this is what CC is all about.. THE TRUTH

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
When cockerpoo first started getting in boxes, she was very level headed and seemed like she looks at things from an unbiased view point. However, she seemed to have one day got triggered, the mask slipped and it feels to me she is not the character she was playing. You can now hear bitterness and hatred in her voice.

Cockerpoo was happy when she had adoration for being ā€œthe voice of reasonā€ but when peopleā€™s opinions changed, it was like she could not handle that flip from being adored to being a villain and sheā€™s lost control of the act she plays. I think sheā€™s like this in real life.
I agree with this - there has been a change šŸ¤”

Mar 2, 2024

I don't think anyone who gifts some random on the internet thousands of pounds is level headed šŸ˜­ , I don't know her history on the app but she might have started as level headed , but she's nosedived into everyone else's business and her `friends` on the app are the reason she's a t and the reason people don't see her as unbiased , maybe if she'd stayed clear from all the involvement with the clique people would of respected her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.