Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't think anyone who gifts some random on the internet thousands of pounds is level headed 😭 , I don't know her history on the app but she might have started as level headed , but she's nosedived into everyone else's business and her `friends` on the app are the reason she's a t and the reason people don't see her as unbiased , maybe if she'd stayed clear from all the involvement with the clique people would of respected her more.
I agree. The difference is more people realise she’s a t. She came in to boxes cos she loves the attention and the sound of her own voice…. Which is weirdly what she said to me. Projection darling projection.

You and I saw her very clearly for what she was. Anyone that gifts DG is not level headed, he’s been a vile misogynist since he joined the app.

I’m so glad the masses have realised what an idiot she is. She’s such an idiot in fact she thinks Baguette went “against us” to support her - she’s so self absorbed she can’t see the bigger picture.

Rant over, Waitrose order en route I’ve ran out of coffee

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Cockershitcunt & Co in there little group chat must have received a memo that tinks was talking about her, did you see them all going in 🤣 cockershitcunt, j, dg and fing Lucy bunch of bellends
they are a bunch of misfits with zero personalities, can't find a niche for themselves so formed a gang, its embarrassing and cringe to watch actually i can't watch them 😬

May 8, 2024
Up Miss Reds ass
That cockinmouth irritates the hell out of me. She’s just so full of self importance and condescending. I’m way too lazy to hunt for anyone, and don’t agree with it anyway. For whatever reason, people choose to remain anonymous, that said, they should keep a lower profile if they don’t want attention.

See that prat Zac is “havin time off” sorry, I struggle to find any empathy for him at min. He’s revelling in this currently, he’ll go on for weeks and weeks all while saying he’s not gonna talk about it. Don’t know enough to know if a scammer, but know he chats bollocks. This podcast, he just needs to stfu or get it done. Spent all this time “writing” have a day off son, ya lie on the sofa binging eastenders.

Thanks for the welcome everyone 🥰

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I honestly don’t get how one day you can be classed as a sex offender and the next day that’s it. No register, nothing
I think you can it's just very complicated process and there needs to be compelling evidence. I know even if an individual changes a phone number they have to re-register

Reactions: SweetButSour

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Love for cc???? Sorry what? I missed it but she’d have only got enraged if I joined
No mention for your help?🤣🤣🤣

That would've been a hard swerve even for cockercunt.

1 day, grassing you up to Zac "Zarc, Zarc, I have informashion"

Next day, "and I also want to thank Chonky for exposing my fantasist doxxer"

Comedy Central Lol GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I agree. The difference is more people realise she’s a t. She came in to boxes cos she loves the attention and the sound of her own voice…. Which is weirdly what she said to me. Projection darling projection.

You and I saw her very clearly for what she was. Anyone that gifts DG is not level headed, he’s been a vile misogynist since he joined the app.

I’m so glad the masses have realised what an idiot she is. She’s such an idiot in fact she thinks Baguette went “against us” to support her - she’s so self absorbed she can’t see the bigger picture.

Rant over, Waitrose order en route I’ve ran out of coffee
She denies supporting people who are transphobic or racists dg, pearl, dread, alex, just a few to name but no she definitely doesn't 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That cockinmouth irritates the hell out of me. She’s just so full of self importance and condescending. I’m way too lazy to hunt for anyone, and don’t agree with it anyway. For whatever reason, people choose to remain anonymous, that said, they should keep a lower profile if they don’t want attention.

See that prat Zac is “havin time off” sorry, I struggle to find any empathy for him at min. He’s revelling in this currently, he’ll go on for weeks and weeks all while saying he’s not gonna talk about it. Don’t know enough to know if a scammer, but know he chats bollocks. This podcast, he just needs to stfu or get it done. Spent all this time “writing” have a day off son, ya lie on the sofa binging eastenders.

Thanks for the welcome everyone 🥰
Ok based on this you can stay! 🤌🏼

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.