Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Is this Red?? 👀👀
IMG_7158.png
lol with filters yes

OK, I'm willing to look the bad guy, I really don't give a s anymore as i no longer care.

Over recent weeks the enjoyment has slowly gone from this thread.
As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable for their actions. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos (for self gain) or a popularity contest, and that's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
Cockerpoo, openly admitted she now likes CC yet it was only days ago she hated us with a passion. I would like to know exactly what's changed because I know the majority of us hasn't blown smoke up her arse.
Apologies for my grammar I can't be arsed.
hallelujah GIF

Well, this expresses how I feel without me needing to type it all 🙌🙌

(I’m saying this with a dash of hypocrisy whilst I’m making friends with Cal 😂😂 - but I’m not sorry, he trolls with me)

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
but that’s the thing, I DID acknowledge it and it’s there in undeletsble text to see

I just don’t understand how this hold all being fired towards me, ignoring the fact that I did acknowledge it, that I did ask about it, that I did find it horrifying. But it’s easy to overlook stuff that doesn’t fit the narrative, it seems.

It’s just mad to see the majority of a forum full of people who are anonymous in order to freely speak the truth, completely feigning being oblivious to the fact that I didn’t remotely infer she was lying.

But yeah, it’s going nowhere because nobody will tell me where I did a wrong, so I can’t apologise for what I don’t know about.
I just want to say this again, I have avoided most of the messages/recordings about this subject due to the triggering nature. So I’m not going by what you’ve written etc, just trying to build a bridge for both sides to see the other because someone is upset and tensions are high 🩵

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I have missed loads. I've been trying to read here to catch up. I'm guessing that Lisa named someone but it's not definitely cockershit according to some? I'd really like to think that if she was going to such lengths, she would have 💯 concrete proof?

I don't like seeing people here fall out especially over this s. Cocky t would Just love that!!

And a video came up on my fyp saying Red is back Monday 🤣🤣🤣 FFS that lasted didn't it! She fleeced everyone on Monday and will be back again Monday to do it all again!
You couldn't make this s up!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
OK, I'm willing to look the bad guy, I really don't give a s anymore as i no longer care.

As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable for their actions. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos (for self gain) or a popularity contest, and that's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
Cockerpoo, openly admitted she now likes CC yet it was only days ago she hated us with a passion. I would like to know exactly what's changed because I know the majority of us hasn't blown smoke up her arse.
But a bad guy was being called out, named and shamed.
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Nov 10, 2023
I have missed loads. I've been trying to read here to catch up. I'm guessing that Lisa named someone but it's not definitely cockershit according to some? I'd really like to think that if she was going to such lengths, she would have 💯 concrete proof?

I don't like seeing people here fall out especially over this s. Cocky t would Just love that!!

And a video came up on my fyp saying Red is back Monday 🤣🤣🤣 FFS that lasted didn't it! She fleeced everyone on Monday and will be back again Monday to do it all again!
You couldn't make this s up!
she was in angies this morning. Apparently red and angie had a 1hour 30 min phone call yesterday 🙄

lightorange

May 3, 2024
nowhere

think this is a very fair thing to say mate
Sum ppl in here are hypocriticall + being as nasty to othedrs sumtimes. Don’t think ur in the wrong with this or a bad guy at all . Well done 4 saying 👍🏻

Reactions: Medusa
Status
Not open for further replies.