Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
OK, I'm willing to look the bad guy, I really don't give a s anymore as i no longer care.

Over recent weeks the enjoyment has slowly gone from this thread.
As far as I'm concerned this Is a forum to call out the vile behaviours of certain creators, and hold them accountable for their actions. yet its become more of a thread to either promote videos (for self gain) or a popularity contest, and that's not what I'm here for and it's one of the reasons I've stopped posting as much. I'm not here to defend these creators or message them in private, I find it weird and hypocritical, when I first joined It was all about naming and shaming - not turning on each other just so you gain.
Cockerpoo, openly admitted she now likes CC yet it was only days ago she hated us with a passion. I would like to know exactly what's changed because I know the majority of us hasn't blown smoke up her arse.
Apologies for my grammar I can't be arsed.
I don’t mind who does what or who posts what. It makes it an interesting place to be.

We don’t have to agree with others on here, scroll by or put them on ignore!

do, I made this thread and no f on our part of TikTok could probably name me if they made a list of who’s on the thread 😂

I love reading this thread and everyone’s different opinions on the people we watch. Let there not be a civil war!
Civil War Trailer GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I need to say this, the reason I posted my videos here is because they call out influential creators. Yes I gain followers, likes etc but I don’t monetise or accept gifts. I didn’t know they were irritating some people, I have taken that feedback on board 🩵
Ur videos make my day. The art work and the information provided are a breath of fresh air

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not here to make friends or influence people. I'm here for the gossip and to have my opinion.
I read here first thing of a morning before I start work, and catch up if & when I can.
There are a few of you that make me belly laugh, Judas being one of them, and I hope she comes back once she has had some time out.

Anyway whatever, Cockercunt can stick her opinions up her stuck up arse the condescending ftard

Warning The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.