Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
As we are all to well aware as far as the great unwashed of tt are concerned when one of us does something we are bunched together as a collective, we know thatā€™s not the case and we are all individuals who for the majority have a certain mindset with regards to these ā€œcreatorsā€ (who create naff all)
Cockercunt took get delight earlier in announcing that she had been backed up by miss baguette in proving Lisa to be making it all up with regards to crockpotā€¦ probably not the only time sheā€™d said it either but Iā€™ve not been on much today.
Iā€™m here solely for myself, and I speak solely for myself and i couldnā€™t care less if anyone here or on tt agrees with my opinion or notā€¦ this is just an opportunity to voice it without being blocked for having a different perspective on things.
Now Iā€™m not sure if Lisa has the right person in crockoshit but in all honesty I donā€™t care eitherā€¦ regardless of who she is cockycunt is a disgusting human who has zero empathy and attempted to bait lisa into outing documents and diminished what her and her children went through.
So if you do happen to read this cockinmouthā€¦ go do yourself because I for one donā€™t back you in anyway shape or form šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼
Me either. Your post is well thought out and articulated

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What the do is that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You missed it. Me and Falicia have made up, we're in love, we're getting married, settling down in the country, having lots little space monsters. It's a bootiful ting now.
20240509220549.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ladies and gentlemenā€¦ā€¦.
We are all here for our own reasonsā€¦ If anybody here wants to ā€˜go in boxesā€™ or ā€˜make a platform for themselvesā€™ so be it!! I say good on them šŸ‘
We are all individuals who sometimes agree, but we donā€™t always have to šŸ˜Š
This is merely a space to share opinions on live streamers on TT (I think šŸ¤”)
We all have our own moral compasses that are going to be different from one anotherā€™s.
Mud slinging at each other is simply fruitless. Maybe just hit the ignore button or scroll on by.
Sassy Little Girl GIF by Children Ruin Everything

Disclaimer: All of the above is my own opinion and not that of all CC dwellers šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

PS: Iā€™m still in a mind do over the Martha interview šŸ¤Æ
Shhh we are all identical android clones with no individual thoughts and feelings and actions, apparently.

Feb 29, 2024
As we are all to well aware as far as the great unwashed of tt are concerned when one of us does something we are bunched together as a collective, we know thatā€™s not the case and we are all individuals who for the majority have a certain mindset with regards to these ā€œcreatorsā€ (who create naff all)
Cockercunt took get delight earlier in announcing that she had been backed up by miss baguette in proving Lisa to be making it all up with regards to crockpotā€¦ probably not the only time sheā€™d said it either but Iā€™ve not been on much today.
Iā€™m here solely for myself, and I speak solely for myself and i couldnā€™t care less if anyone here or on tt agrees with my opinion or notā€¦ this is just an opportunity to voice it without being blocked for having a different perspective on things.
Now Iā€™m not sure if Lisa has the right person in crockoshit but in all honesty I donā€™t care eitherā€¦ regardless of who she is cockycunt is a disgusting human who has zero empathy and attempted to bait lisa into outing documents and diminished what her and her children went through.
So if you do happen to read this cockinmouthā€¦ go do yourself because I for one donā€™t back you in anyway shape or form šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼
ineedthisforreactions GIF

Reactions: Noah peel
Status
Not open for further replies.