Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Oh hold on a sec.

Is this post before the post you made when you called out people posting content in here, like I literally just mentioned to you, because your reply to gobbler was regarding it NOT being about doubtfire? Because yeah, that post you just bumped was made before the post calling out unnamed people.

IMG_2158.png
Here you go, trying to gas light and deflect. 2 people asked me who I on about and I clearly said YOU. You're making a mockery out of genuine cc members because you're a hypocrite and in your in people's Dms.
It's cringe.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
So because people from cc went into Cal's (btw I went in so that's why I'm replying) and engaged with Cal etc you cringed? Also I'm all about truth I just don't see any here. You basically said you 'cringed' because people went into Cal's live. I strive for truth but where is the truth in saying you cringed. What truth is that? That's a reaction to something. I'm actually quite curious about who you're specifically not specifically talking about here as well.
I'm not trying to be standoffish, I'm curious.
The trolling ain’t trolling with this one, going into Cals is like kind trolling. We humour him and he trolls us too ! 🥰

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ladies and gentlemen…….
We are all here for our own reasons… If anybody here wants to ‘go in boxes’ or ‘make a platform for themselves’ so be it!! I say good on them 👏
We are all individuals who sometimes agree, but we don’t always have to 😊
This is merely a space to share opinions on live streamers on TT (I think 🤔)
We all have our own moral compasses that are going to be different from one another’s.
Mud slinging at each other is simply fruitless. Maybe just hit the ignore button or scroll on by.
Sassy Little Girl GIF by Children Ruin Everything

Disclaimer: All of the above is my own opinion and not that of all CC dwellers 🤦‍♀️

PS: I’m still in a mind do over the Martha interview 🤯

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Cal was one of us for a few months. Yea, he’s a t but he banters with us and that’s a laugh to do.

I use the cc thing in my TikTok name as if I find it makes me accountable on here to my comments on creators lives. It brings attention to this forum and our thread. 👌
I find I behave more because its in my name because I don't want the forum to take any flack for my comments 🤣🤣🤣

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
As we are all to well aware as far as the great unwashed of tt are concerned when one of us does something we are bunched together as a collective, we know that’s not the case and we are all individuals who for the majority have a certain mindset with regards to these “creators” (who create naff all)
Cockercunt took get delight earlier in announcing that she had been backed up by miss baguette in proving Lisa to be making it all up with regards to crockpot… probably not the only time she’d said it either but I’ve not been on much today.
I’m here solely for myself, and I speak solely for myself and i couldn’t care less if anyone here or on tt agrees with my opinion or not… this is just an opportunity to voice it without being blocked for having a different perspective on things.
Now I’m not sure if Lisa has the right person in crockoshit but in all honesty I don’t care either… regardless of who she is cockycunt is a disgusting human who has zero empathy and attempted to bait lisa into outing documents and diminished what her and her children went through.
So if you do happen to read this cockinmouth… go do yourself because I for one don’t back you in anyway shape or form 🖕🏼🖕🏼

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Cal was one of us for a few months. Yea, he’s a t but he banters with us and that’s a laugh to do.

I use the cc thing in my TikTok name as if I find it makes me accountable on here to my comments on creators lives. It brings attention to this forum and our thread. 👌
Deffo, and you are our creator and a great contributor where as others just put CC in their names and ride on our coat tails.
I don’t care much for the arguments ATM, it’s unnecessary and people can just ignore and move on, it’s really not that deep (for me anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.