Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
If cock deleted it, it would only go on her side, not on recipient. Tested it last night to be certain. Same applies if blocked but it just shows as black profile photo and no name. She could do that but it’s probably pointless at this stage. Lisa is the one who should have done that first.

Why is Miss Red lingering Angie likes bad smell?
Ok that sort of clarified things! At this point let her do an exposure if she wants too. best not to get involved as it’s really not a good situation, especially with kids being involved and the only evidence being a blurry picture and some questionable screenshots of messages!
I get where you are coming from and I get where Judas is coming from, there’s been a lot of miscommunication and people just digging at people for the same thing others do for no reason!
Everyone deserves to have their say and opinion in here and post their content if they want! I hate this unspoken rule in here that certain people do no wrong! That’s not a dig at anyone in particular but there was a slight bad smell in the air tonight of people lifiting up one person and digging someone else out, when their content is similar in my eyes and they both work hard and they both get the same amount of praise from creators! I don’t get why people are being so weird about it! But that just my take on things reading through all of this today!
I guess cockerpoo got what she wanted causing civil war in CC

As for pinky and poundy! I have no idea I’ve been out all day so I’m still catching up what have they done 🤣🤣🤣

If anyone is still reading this essay! I just want to say that, I think you all bring something different to CC and if we all agreed on everything it would be boring! we would be just like the people we call out! I dunno I just feel abit weird tonight and my head is spinning! Maybe I just need sleep.

Going Crazy GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.