Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'll get on that 🙃 ai images inbound
Big love 🥰 I tried using bing AI and this was the “best” I could get it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
IMG_0594.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
My post was aimed at miss baguette and I have tagged her but she is yet to reply.
I don’t get why you are calling miss baguette out when she makes similar content to a lot of us in here, including Mrs D!
she doesn’t just make fun witty songs, she also makes good breakdown videos! Just because someone makes a mistake it doesn’t mean they are a bad person and their content doesn’t deserve to be posted here…. I don’t understand why you are singling mrs baguette out? I have seen others here implying the same thing too to this isn’t just directed at you but I’m tired and I can’t reply to every message! I just don’t like the vibe in here tonight it’s weird!

Feb 29, 2024
Care to explain who's sucking up to creators trying to get noticed? A few go in Cals and have a bit of a laugh with him , you might not like Cal but he's totally different to the normal begs , nothing to stop people actually using tiktok and having a bit of fun , nothing has to be serious 24/7 , it's not like anyones going into EQs and saying MAKE ME MOD EQ WE LOVE YOU.
There is someone in here that subs to EQ though!

Feb 29, 2024
I have done 2 posts today 1 was asking you why you felt the need to message cockerpoo and make cc look like hypocrites and another expressing my thoughts on it and how I see you're using creators with a big following to get your videos out there.
Are there not others in here that do the same thing? Why are you not calling them out too! It’s so hypocritical!

Status
Not open for further replies.